Heyho, - the new one.

Rage

'Sup,

I'm Rage and really glad that I found this page by surfing around and asking myself, if it's still something going on in JK3.

So, I think it's absoloutley awesome that such a page exists, really! ;)

I have been playing this game for like 6 years now, with some breaks, because of no time or nothing going on in 1.00. I was in some more or less huge clans like Guard, LoD or Dark Jedi. In my opinion JK3 is one of the greatest games ever (not because of the singleplayer, I mean it's fun, but not as good as JK2 :P), but it's MP community was so damn awesome that I think one should celebrate this game as much as it is possible. Sadly, when I look into the server list, there are not very many persons online :/ But I gotta say, I don't have that much time aswell, as I gotta go to school... Ah, and by the way I', 19 years old.

So, what more to say? I love to map and make mods, was part of some of them and I am still mapping on some projects. Unfortunately I don't see the people with who I played some time ago (I think it was Summer 2011 the last time...) hanging around in JKA.... :(

But anyways, as said, I'm very glad to be here! :)

gl&hf, Rage

Yea, that's right, but I always played 1.00 :P Gotta get the patch by time, never tried it out because the people I always hanging up with were in 1.00 too ;)

OoO a 1.00 mapper...!

1.00 is a graveyard due to the Steam release. If you wanted to see people there's a specific time frame, about 7pm to 4/5am on a GMT+8 timezone...which is from 9 hours ago to 2 hours back (at time of this post). Miss it and 95% people are gone. Also, Europeans reign now. Americans are rare. Asians/Australians are...nvm I'm the only one left. Lol.

Hey, welcome to jkhub!

Ya, definitely update, there are a ton more people and servers on there. I think there should be a file somewhere where you can list both 1.00 and 1.01 servers, I'm not quite sure where the file is though.

May the darkside be with you, and UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Why are you playing in 1.00? Are there any advantages?

Back in the days the advantage was that it was like a small closed community without many different mods and with just a few hundred people in total. Everyone knew each other... you could see it like a small village compared to a big city. lol

Yea, like Opi said, it was a quite small community where everyone knew each other, that was quite cool. And another thing was in compare to 1.01 (which I heard of) was that in 1.00 it wasn't all about fighting, but about chatting and chill with each other, too. And test new maps of course! :D I don't know how that is in 1.01, but I will test it out if I find the time ;)

Yea, like Opi said, it was a quite small community where everyone knew each other, that was quite cool. And another thing was in compare to 1.01 (which I heard of) was that in 1.00 it wasn't all about fighting, but about chatting and chill with each other, too. And test new maps of course! :D I don't know how that is in 1.01, but I will test it out if I find the time ;)

You've probably never been to 1.01 if you think all we do is fight.

Also hi, I guess.