Bird's Model Stuff

Hey there! I'm Colonel Birdstrong (or Bird of Light, or SatoshiKura), I do a lot of model imports for different games of characters I like. I've been modding this game for years, mostly just keeping my stuff to myself. I think it's about time I start sharing it, though! I've got a lot to upload, so I'll put stuff up in increments, hopefully.

I don't usually do requests, just to clear that up right away.

Fire Emblem

Marth
spacer.png
Download
Screenshot:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Contains an NPC for Marth, his Falchion saber, bot support, and color customization, featuring all his Smash colors.

NPC spawn code:
npc spawn Marth

Saber code:
saber ClassicFalchion

Robin
spacer.pngspacer.png
Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Contains NPCs for both versions of Robin, the Levin Sword and Bronze Sword sabers, bot support, and customization support. 

NPC spawn codes:

npc spawn robin
npc spawn robin_dw (Male Robin with both Bronze and Levin swords)
npc spawn robin_f
npc spawn robin_f (Female Robin with both Bronze and Levin swords)

Saber codes:
saber LevinSword
saber LevinSword_F (Overpowered version of the Levin Sword)
saber BronzeSword

Chrom
spacer.png
Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Comes with an NPC, bot support, and his Falchion in two versions. Doesn't have team colors.

NPC spawn codes:
npc spawn Chrom

Saber codes:
Falchion-A
Falchion-AEx

Lucina
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EkX6Kvh15ESd2n3693PGB22jO5NAhR7a
I may redo this import, hence the lack of features included with her.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Jonathan Joestar
spacer.png
Download
Screenshot:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Contains an NPC, his Sword of Luck and Pluck and spear as sabers, and bot support. Does not have team colors yet.

NPC spawn code:
npc spawn JonathanJoestar

saber codes:
saber LuckPluck
saber JoJoSpear

Joseph Joestar
spacer.png
Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Contains an NPC, his Clackers and sledgehammer as sabers, bot support, and color customization.

NPC spawn code:

npc spawn JosephJoestar

Saber codes:
saber Clacker
saber JoJoHammer

Jotaro Kujo
de6m36s-a4008eb2-9686-43bf-b0fd-f9aba177

Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

de6m2hn-6aca6f00-2479-46b5-93d1-c913910f

Details:

Spoiler

Contains an NPC and two Star Platinum fists for him to use as weapons. Also has bot support.

NPC spawn codes:
npc spawn JotaroKujo

saber codes:
saber StarPlatinumR
saber StarPlatinumL

DIO
de6m3of-7e36f322-baae-4dcb-97d5-04b9e3c9

Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

de6m25j-1f7c25d2-de72-444f-972e-87288c9a

Details:

Spoiler

Contains an enemy NPC and an ally NPC, and comes with a set of knives and two variations of a traffic sign. Also has bot support.

NPC spawn codes:
npc spawn DIO
npc spawn DIO_ally

saber codes:
saber dioknives
saber diosign
saber diosign_single

Castlevania

Alucard
spacer.png
Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Comes with bot support and an NPC. Doesn't come with a weapon; the Loveless rapier from the Final Fantasy 7 Compilation pack works very well for him.

NPC spawn code:
npc spawn Alucard

Metroid

Samus
spacer.png
Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Comes with an NPC and her Paralyzer from SSBU.

NPC spawn code:
npc spawn Samus

Saber code:
samusparalyzer

Ridley
spacer.png
Download
Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Details:

Spoiler

Comes with an NPC and Singleplayer support.

NPC spawn codes:
npc spawn Ridley
npc spawn Ridley_Ally

Kingdom Hearts
Sora
de6m42d-c16e4bb7-f3c9-410b-859c-ebf12a22

Download

Screenshots:

Spoiler

de6m2ti-43e2449f-5e63-4245-bd3f-99d4d49b

Details:

Spoiler

Comes with two NPCs, singleplayer support, and some weapons.

NPC spawn codes:
npc spawn Sora
npc spawn Sora_Valor

saber codes:
saber kingdomkey
saber fenrir
saber guardiansoul
saber herocrest
saber strugglebat

These look great dude! How dare you keep these models from us for so long!!

Joking of course, but really, phenomenal work. Any plans on doing Dracula, Roy, Ike, or Chrom?

Also, which weapon is that from symphony of the night? It looks kinda like Genesis Rhapsados sword from Crisis Core, but since you used Marth's sword, I assume you also used Alucard's sword.

Edit: My bad, didn't read what you wrote.

Is it just that you didn't feel like doing the weapon, or was it that his weapon would be too difficult?

Edited by Lord Of Hate
Didn't read the details of Alucard :P
12 minutes ago, Lord Of Hate said:

These look great dude! How dare you keep these models from us for so long!!

Joking of course, but really, phenomenal work. Any plans on doing Dracula, Roy, Ike, or Chrom?

Also, which weapon is that from symphony of the night? It looks kinda like Genesis Rhapsados sword from Crisis Core, but since you used Marth's sword, I assume you also used Alucard's sword.

Edit: My bad, didn't read what you wrote.

Is it just that you didn't feel like doing the weapon, or was it that his weapon would be too difficult?

I actually have imports of Roy, Ike, and Chrom in already! I'll upload Chrom at a later time, but the others are a bit odd- Roy's model is pretty high poly and causes a return-to-menu thing when there are too many bots/NPCs in a game, and Ike's model uses his Brawl model. I'm thinking of redoing them at some point, especially if I can learn to optimize the models from Smash Ultimate.

As for Alucard's weapon, I just didn't really feel like doing one. Maybe if I can find a good one to use from Grimoire of Souls, I'll do that.

2 hours ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I actually have imports of Roy, Ike, and Chrom in already! I'll upload Chrom at a later time, but the others are a bit odd- Roy's model is pretty high poly and causes a return-to-menu thing when there are too many bots/NPCs in a game, and Ike's model uses his Brawl model. I'm thinking of redoing them at some point, especially if I can learn to optimize the models from Smash Ultimate.

As for Alucard's weapon, I just didn't really feel like doing one. Maybe if I can find a good one to use from Grimoire of Souls, I'll do that.

If you have trouble, here's the model site I use: https://www.models-resource.com/

Hundreds of models across tons of series'.

8 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

If you have trouble, here's the model site I use: https://www.models-resource.com/

Hundreds of models across tons of series'.

I use this site quote often! Though usually I prefer to use models I rip myself, like Marth and Robin. Brawl, Smash 4, and Ultimate are all really easy to get models from, thankfully.

2 hours ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

I would LOVE to see Samus Aran in her Fusion Zero Suit for this game. ❤️ _ ❤️ 

I don't have the Fusion Suit, but I have her Varia Suit from Metroid Prime that I'll be uploading sometime, along with Smash Ultimate Ridley!

Spoiler

spacer.png

PierceDoughty and Smoo like this
2 hours ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I use this site quote often! Though usually I prefer to use models I rip myself, like Marth and Robin. Brawl, Smash 4, and Ultimate are all really easy to get models from, thankfully.

I don't have the Fusion Suit, but I have her Varia Suit from Metroid Prime that I'll be uploading sometime, along with Smash Ultimate Ridley!

Hide contents

spacer.png

Ah! That's indeed badass as this game is DESPERATE for a new model of her varia suit, and the Prime model is the PERFECT cannidate. But what I was talking about was Zero Suit Samus in THIS costume. Note: The picture is of a texture mod variant for Smash 4/U, as the original is blue with yellow on the heels and armbands.58cd61036cf46.jpg

Smoo likes this
42 minutes ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

Ah! That's indeed badass as this game is DESPERATE for a new model of her varia suit, and the Prime model is the PERFECT cannidate. But what I was talking about was Zero Suit Samus in THIS costume. Note: The picture is of a texture mod variant for Smash 4/U, as the original is blue with yellow on the heels and armbands.58cd61036cf46.jpg

Ohhh, that one! I don't have any plans to do any Zero Suit Samus models since the one we already have seems good enough, but that version of her Zero Suit has always been great. I'm pretty partial to the orange Zero Mission version myself.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
1 hour ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

Ohhh, that one! I don't have any plans to do any Zero Suit Samus models since the one we already have seems good enough, but that version of her Zero Suit has always been great. I'm pretty partial to the orange Zero Mission version myself.

The orange Zero Mission one is a close second for me, honestly. I would love to see the model you did of Zero Suit Samus already. ^_^

21 hours ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

The orange Zero Mission one is a close second for me, honestly. I would love to see the model you did of Zero Suit Samus already. ^_^

Oh, it's not mine, it's the one that's already been made by someone else.

I plan on uploading some more stuff today or tomorrow as well! Likely the mods I mentioned earlier: Ridley, Samus, and Chrom.

42 minutes ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

Oh, it's not mine, it's the one that's already been made by someone else.

I plan on uploading some more stuff today or tomorrow as well! Likely the mods I mentioned earlier: Ridley, Samus, and Chrom.

Yeah...that one is horribly outdated, tbh. I commend the effort at the time, but it looks nothing like Samus. Looking forward to them, man. 

Hey dude, any interest in ripping from PSP games?

If not, how about the Black Knight in Smash Ultimate?:

spacer.png

I know you love Fire Emblem stuff and he's a fan-favorite villain from the series. (Ike's to be process)

I ask because I know you aren't a huge fan of requests, but I figure if it's something we both want I'll have a better shot.

Since he's an assist trophy i dunno if he'll be harder to do.

Skip to 6:59:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxOWzt2-mL0

Smoo likes this
8 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

Hey dude, any interest in ripping from PSP games?

If not, how about the Black Knight in Smash Ultimate?:

spacer.png

I know you love Fire Emblem stuff and he's a fan-favorite villain from the series. (Ike's to be process)

I ask because I know you aren't a huge fan of requests, but I figure if it's something we both want I'll have a better shot.

Since he's an assist trophy i dunno if he'll be harder to do.

Skip to 6:59:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxOWzt2-mL0

I'd be pretty concerned about his armor, if anything. There might end up being clipping galore. As for PSP games, it depends on which ones.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:24 AM, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I'd be pretty concerned about his armor, if anything. There might end up being clipping galore. As for PSP games, it depends on which ones.

I can see that, yeah, but at least we'd have an FE villain, and he's damn cool-looking.

If not him, then maybe Darios from FE Warriors?:

spacer.png

As for the PSP, Sephiroth from Dissidia Duodecim, and maybe Rastul from Valhalla Knights? (the guy he's fighting):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idxIn27yWBE

If still none of these, then definitely Erdrick (Hero) from SSBU:

spacer.png

Edited by Lord Of Hate
4 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

I can see that, yeah, but at least we'd have an FE villain, and he's damn cool-looking.

If not him, then maybe Darios from FE Warriors?:

spacer.png

As for the PSP, Sephiroth from Dissidia Duodecim, and maybe Rastul from Valhalla Knights? (the guy he's fighting):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idxIn27yWBE

If still none of these, then definitely Erdrick (Hero) from SSBU:

spacer.png

I don't really have a good model for Darios, unfortunately. Sephiroth already has some decent models made, and I've never heard of Valhalla Knights, sorry. As for Hero... I think I'd prefer to do the DQ8 or DQ11 heroes! Eight's who I usually use in Smash, and I've been playing DQ11S recently.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 3:16 AM, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I don't really have a good model for Darios, unfortunately. Sephiroth already has some decent models made, and I've never heard of Valhalla Knights, sorry. As for Hero... I think I'd prefer to do the DQ8 or DQ11 heroes! Eight's who I usually use in Smash, and I've been playing DQ11S recently.

I only brought up Erdrick because he's usually represented as the face of the franchise (and looks the coolest, imo).

But I'd be happy with any of em.

I brought up the Black Knight because he looks like a total bad-ass and I personally just really want a fire emblem villain in the game, but from your reaction it sounds like he'd be difficult to do and you don't seem too keen on working on him, which is 100% okay.

13 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

I only brought up Erdrick because he's usually represented as the face of the franchise (and looks the coolest, imo).

But I'd be happy with any of em.

I brought up the Black Knight because he looks like a total bad-ass and I personally just really want a fire emblem villain in the game, but from your reaction it sounds like he'd be difficult to do and you don't seem too keen on working on him, which is 100% okay.

I'll definitely consider him! I need more villain imports, after all, and he'd be perfect. I also have more to upload! I've just been slacking because of Monster Hunter.

1 hour ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I'll definitely consider him! I need more villain imports, after all, and he'd be perfect. I also have more to upload! I've just been slacking because of Monster Hunter.

Oh no, thats totally fine, dude!

Last request, I promise.

This one is really important to me, I'm willing to pay actual money if you can do it:

Donnel from Fire Emblem: Awakening on the 3DS?:

spacer.png

No pressure, but I assume he'd be low-poly enough for JKA, he's very simple.

I'm willing to pay upwards of $10. $20 if you include his spear, we can negotiate though, if you want!

If you can get him in his "Hero" attire, even better.

Dude became my favorite character by far, plus his stat growths are nuts.

I know the requests may be getting annoying so I'll let this be my last one.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, Lord Of Hate said:

Last request, I promise.

This one is really important to me, I'm willing to pay actual money if you can do it:

Donnel from Fire Emblem: Awakening on the 3DS?:

spacer.png

No pressure, but I assume he'd be low-poly enough for JKA, he's very simple.

I'm willing to pay upwards of $10. $20 if you include his spear, we can negotiate though, if you want!

If you can get him in his "Hero" attire, even better.

Dude became my favorite character by far, plus his stat growths are nuts.

I know the requests may be getting annoying so I'll let this be my last one.

I'm not sure! I'll think on it. I have to say no to being paid, though- I have no intention of making money off of porting models. Unless those models were 100% made by myself, anyway.