Making Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant

6 hours ago, Lancelot said:

@ClanKryze511

Okay, that's good. It may be one picture, but at least it shows that you are actually working on something.

Maybe you should start small before you get to work on a big mod. Anything else is crazy, especially if you are literally the only one working on this project. Just take the map that you put the most effort in, finish it up (it doesn't have to be perfect) and show us the results. Who knows, maybe it will inspire others to join and help you out.

Exactly what i mean! Yeah :)

Sorry, i did a lot of confusion with my message XD the new jKHUB template sometime is bugging me very well.

Well, if you know basic modding stuff, you're okay, if you have troubles or problem to solve, you need just to ask, here is full of talenced guys that can help you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ClanKryze511 said:

Eclips_Final

https://ibb.co/zx2YNB9

Could you get some more pictures of the interior? Except for the blue brushes, ther is nothing interesting to see.

I also have one suggestion: Instead of focusing on the creation of a whole mod, you could turn this into a WIP topic for the maps you are working on. The only thing that needs to be changed is the topic's title, which should be no problem for the admins here.