Making Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant

I'm doing this mod for Jedi Academy for PC story mod called Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant which takes place between Episode VIII and Episode XI following Moxie Freemaker daughter of Zander Freemaker and Becky Smoochenbacher from The Freemaker Adventures after the events of The Last Jedi and Star Wars All Stars as she, her family's droid who is a B1 Battle Droid named R0-GR or Roger, Rowan Freemaker who is Moxie's Uncle and he's a Jedi (and yes he's alive but he's not a ghost), and a team of Resistance Commandos on the search for her father Zander Freemaker who went missing 2 years before The Force Awakens and fighting to stop the First Order and gain information on the First Order's new weapon and their plans for the Anoat Sector and the Abrion system.

I need some help with this project

If i can contribute time, to help eventually with scripts and map making, but dont get your hopes up. I have 2 little sith spawns from 1 and 3 who need my undivided attention, and next to it, i still work on my own SP mod, Republic Intelligence ? 

10 hours ago, Lazarus said:

If i can contribute time, to help eventually with scripts and map making, but dont get your hopes up. I have 2 little sith spawns from 1 and 3 who need my undivided attention, and next to it, i still work on my own SP mod, Republic Intelligence ? 

Okie dokie. what did you mean by Sith Spawns @Lazarus?

Main Characters for Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant

Moxie Freemaker

Default Appearance Related image

First Order Stormtrooper Disguise Image result for moxie freemaker

Rowan Freemaker

30 years later appearance Image result for rowan freemaker

Kordi Freemaker

30 Years Later Apperance Image result for Senator Kordi Freemaker

R0-GR(Roger)

Image result for R0-GR

Zander Freemaker

30 Years Later Image result for zander freemaker

Jek-14

30 Years Later Image result for Jek-14

DarthValeria likes this

Main Characters for Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant (part 2)

Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren 

Post Endor Appearance joy_of_reunion_by_taipu556_ddkuy9f-fullv together_again_by_taipu556_ddijmw5-fullv

30 Years Later/ Resistance Appearance Image result for otterquirks sabezra

Jaina (pronounced Jana) Wren-Bridger 

Default Appearance jaina_wren_bridger_by_taipu556_ddj0w8t-f

Main Villains in Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant

Supreme Leader Kylo Ren

Default Appearance  Related image

Capeless Appearance Image result for kylo ren supremacy

Knights of Ren

Ap'lek Image result for aplek knights of ren

Kuruk Image result for aplek knights of ren

Vicrul Image result for vicrul star wars

Cardo(middle right), Trudgen(middle), and Ushar(far right)Image result for ushar star wars

DarthValeria likes this

Ships for Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant

Rebel Alliance/Resistance

ArrowScavenger Image result for starscavengerRelated imageImage result for arrowhead star wars

The ArrowScavenger is a combination of the Freemaker's CT-900 Frieghter the StarScavenger (2 top images) and Rowan's ship the Arrowhead (Bottom image) with the cockpit the size of the StarScavenger's cockpit but with the Arrowhead's cockpit window, seats for 6 people, front tip of the front of the Arrowhead with the vertical triple-barrel blaster cannons and embersteel blade and the body and the right and left rotational site blaster turrets (with the turrets canopy rotating with it) of the StarScavenger.

Rowan Freemaker's Z-95 Headhunter

Image result for Rebel Z-95 Headhunter

Rowan's Z-95 Headhunter will also have the glyphs of the Jedi Force builders as seen on the Arrowhead's hull.

Moxie Freemaker's T-70 X-Wing

Related image Related image

Resistance T-70 X-Wing

Image result for t-70 x-wing

Resistance RZ-2 A-Wing

Image result for rz-2 a-wing Image result for rz-2 a-wing Related image 

Resistance B-Wing

Related image

Resistance Nebulon-C Frigate

Image result for resistance nebulon c

Resistance Mon Calamari MC80 Cruiser

Image result for mc80 mon calamari cruiser

Rebel Alliance/Resistance Hammerhead Corvette

Standard variant Related image

Lothal Defense Force variantImage result for hammerhead corvette

Rebel Alliance/Resistance Blockade Runner

Related image

Fang Fighter

Lothal Defense Force variant Image result for rebel alliance fang fighter

Tantive IV

Image result for tantive iv

Quasar Fire-class Carrier

Related image

Resistance Bomber

Image result for resistance bomber

Rebel Alliance/Resistance MC75 Starcruiser

Lothal Defense Force variant Image result for mc75 star cruiser

DarthValeria likes this

Ships for Star Wars Rise Against the First Order: First Order Ascendant (Part 2)

First Order

Kylo Ren's TIE Whisper

Image result for kylo ren's tie whisper Image result for kylo ren's tie whisper

The Night Buzzard

Image result for night buzzard star wars

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

Image result for kylo ren's command shuttle

First Order TIE Fighter

Image result for first order tie fighter Image result for first order tie fighter

First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

Image result for first order tie fighter Image result for first order tie fighter

First Order TIE Baron

Image result for first order tie baron

First Order TIE Bomber

Image result for first order tie bomber Image result for first order tie bomber

First Order TIE Echelon

Image result for first order shuttle 

First Order Heavy Cruiser

Image result for first order heavy cruiser Image result for first order heavy cruiser

First Order Star Destroyer

Image result for first order star destroyer Related image

First order Mandator V-Class Dreadnought Devastator

Image result for first order dreadnought redesign Link: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/cba77566-f986-4c3a-9dda-f0024d7bf700/UPDATE-First-Order-Dreadnaught-Inspired-Redesigned-version-Canon-LOL

DarthValeria likes this
3 hours ago, ineedblood said:

I don't want to be harsh, but what do you actually need help with? You seem to be only posting images and not much more... 

I was posting the images of the characters and ships to show who and what are going to be in the story for jedi academy and how they look like. I need help with the character models, maps, and sound and voices. and the characters in this should not be in lego form. i'm also providing the story script and music 

For the main character models, you could use Punisher's Yavin Luke's or Scerendo's original Poe Dameron bodymodel, edit the textures and slap some heads on it. Kitbashing is really easy once you get down to it, if you need help in learning how to do so, just PM me. You can find decent models of both Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren ported from Force Arena here, in the Rebels pack - https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/lt-claims-workshop.60/page-10. As for Kylo and the prequel droid, there are some good models around here already, you can find the droid in the Prequel Conversion mod amongst others. And JKA already comes with a couple of starship models such as the X-Wing and Tie Fighter, and you can find many others in the KotF mod, it has a few maps such as Death Star Assault and Space Battle for Endor which contain models of the X-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, the Resistance Nebulon Frigate, the Star Destroyer and various Tie Fighters which could be re-textured, and all of which are functional vehicles except the Frigate and the Destroyer, and I believe Dark Apprentice has a functional model of the Kylo shuttle in his WIP thread. Jeff also has some Tie Fighters and various vehicles.

ClanKryze511 likes this
  • 1 month later...

here's concept art from The Rise of Skywalker to be used to design and build the final level of First Order Ascendant for bsp it will be called dev_final.

room 1: Kylo Ren's Throne Room (Devastator)

https://jkhub.org/images/RmcDlqo.jpg

the throne at the top of the stairs will look like this

https://jkhub.org/images/48u4aiH.jpg

but it will be all black with red lights in the middle of the left and right arm rest of the throne and the arm rests will not be slanted up but flat.

back of the Throne Room

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/b8/74/86b874030c0eb267332807aca5492b27.jpg

there will be a door in the middle of the back.

Room 2: hallway leading to the throne room

the hallway will be like the hall way leading to the Death Star's Observation Dome in the force unleashed but with a turbolift at the back end of the hallway.

Room 3: First Order Dreadnought Devastator's Engine room

https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/reb_ca_1773_272372d2.jpeg?region=0,0,2100,2157

the middle of the Engine room will be like the doomgiver's shield generator but the size of the middle platform and the power consoles electricity and lasers power sound will be the sound of the REV-9 from TERMINATOR on this link 

https://youtu.be/Ai8JP8iIpFQ

6 hours ago, Tompa9 said:

What is this thread even about? About some child fantasies?

It's about what happens after The Last Jedi and before the Rise of Skywalker which will be a Three Parter called Rise Against the First Order starting with First Order Ascendant, Mohc's Revenge, The Dark Prince, then part 3 AKA Eclipse which this whole Quadrilogy is about Project Eclipse which is the First Order's plan to destroy the Rebel Alliance/Resistance with a fleet of New Dreadnoughts led by the Star Destroyer Eclipse and the fleet's troop legion called the Eclipse Legion

The idea of this mod will go nowhere unless you have something to contribute other than ideas. Take some time and learn a skill whether it be skinning, modeling, mapping, or coding. The tutorials on this site are a great starting point. Then others may join you but at this point you just want everyone else to do the work for you.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

25 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The idea of this mod will go nowhere unless you have something to contribute other than ideas. Take some time and learn a skill whether it be skinning, modeling, mapping, or coding. The tutorials on this site are a great starting point. Then others may join you but at this point you just want everyone else to do the work for you.

no i'm not. but I do need help with voices for the characters and coding and I do need textures for the maps because I will be doing the maps and story script which will be the voice lines and names of the levels, stats, objectives, etcetra along with the music myself 

2 hours ago, ClanKryze511 said:

no i'm not. but I do need help with voices for the characters and coding and I do need textures for the maps because I will be doing the maps and story script which will be the voice lines and names of the levels, stats, objectives, etcetra along with the music myself 

If your doing the maps why would you need textures for the maps? That doesn't make sense.

9 hours ago, Jeff said:

If your doing the maps why would you need textures for the maps? That doesn't make sense.

@Jeffhave you ever used the art app GIMP before to make textures? and look I'm barely trying to not to get angry and stressed out right now between what @Tompa9 said yesterday to me an 18 year old and being stressed out about this argument that my mom and aunt and uncle (who are my mom's brother and sister) about our pieces of house land after my grandmother died. so I got a lot on on my plate here.