[Announcement] JKG December Test Scrimmage Matches

Futuza

Hello everyone! We're getting closer to the next release, to help us test and mostly just to have some fun, we're going to be running two informal Scrimmage Matches before Christmas. Come play the latest Jedi Knight Galaxies with us! You can get the latest beta (v1.3.20) at the following links. Find the latest assets download here. and the binaries here.  You can also find an extra map we'll be testing, created by Noodle, called JKG_ImperialBase here.  Keep in mind these may be updated a few times before the matches, so you may need to repatch before the match.

The 1st will be December 20th 2019 @ 11pm UTC
The 2nd will be December 21st 2019 @ 6pm UTC

Hope to see you in game!

Smoo likes this

JKG Developer

• Futuza pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 8:38 PM, Tray said:

JKG is still alive? oO Glad to hear! How that matches went? Is there any media of it? Or any new media about JKG 

Matches went rather well, think we only had one crash?  I recorded some footage, and I've been putting a compilation video together, but I'm not the best video editor so its taking me a while.

CansecoDev, Odeyseis and Smoo like this

JKG Developer

13 hours ago, Darth Futuza said:

Matches went rather well, think we only had one crash?  I recorded some footage, and I've been putting a compilation video together, but I'm not the best video editor so its taking me a while.

Glad to hear! Lemme know here please once its'done!

• Futuza unpinned this topic