I found a stormtrooper picking up dropped lightsaber!

While I was playing JKA sp, I used Force Grip to a stormtrooper so that he dropped a blaster rifle. And then I took it in my inventory.

Therefore finally he lost his own weapon, all he could do is just turning around and raising his both hands. That was so gloomy.

But suddenly a puny reborn appears, I confront and defeat him. During combat, I've already used 'G_saberpickuppabledroppedsabers 1' cheat code. So reborn could drop his saber hilt after he is defeated.

As you know, he dropped it. But you know what?

The stormtrooper who was raising his both hands picked up that lightsaber! And he also used medium and fast style!! :woot:

Gunner AI from JKO and JKA can pick up dropped rifles, I know this. But I didn't notice that dropped saber hilt is possible, too.

Anyway, that stormtrooper could slash a saber but couldn't deflect blaster bolt because he didn't have Saber Defense.

Also he could not escape from my Force Grip. As you know, any player or npc who doesn't have any Force Power cannot possess Force gauge. It means that player or npc is non-Force-Sensitive.

If he earns at least one force skill, he can be a force sensitive so that he's able to use Force Push while gripped by opponent's Force Grip in the air even if he doesn't have Force Push skill.

But that stormy didn't have any powers, so he died more faster than I thought.

inb4poof, Odeyseis, Mizore and 1 other like this