Launcher installs & updates incredibly slowly

Hi there. I'm currently attempting to install the mod via the launcher but it's moving EXTREMELY slowly. The installer states the mod size is roughly 10GB, which is a download size my internet can do in around 10 minutes. The installer has been progressing for around 2 hours and is currently at 6.25% - it's unclear if it's going to go further from there.

Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

@Linken

I've checked this, with the newest updater and with an older one (KotF_Launcher.8). In both cases, while the files are downloading, they're doing it very slowly.

Maybe it's not a problem with the launcher itself, but more of a server issue.

@dudevahkin

I guess you're new to the mod? If yes, be patient until the problem is solved (and besides, downloading issues don't equal the mod's quality). Once you get to download this mod, you'll see how much fun it is.

Odeyseis likes this
9 hours ago, dudevahkin said:

This guy is right, the launcher is literally horrendous lmao. Hours upon hours to get a few percent. This mod isn't worth it at this stage. 

Something happened to Google so the updater isn't working.

We're looking into it. 

1 hour ago, Lancelot said:

@Linken

I've checked this, with the newest updater and with an older one (KotF_Launcher.8). In both cases, while the files are downloading, they're doing it very slowly.

Maybe it's not a problem with the launcher itself, but more of a server issue.

You're right, it's a server issue.