Lightsaber sound pathway issues

Hello! Having some trouble replacing the pathway for some customized sounds ingame.

I've gone and replaced the pathway and double checked and tripple checked, the pathway is written out correctly, yet for some reason, i've gotten a confliction. two of the swing sounds wont play so there isn't sound for some of the swinging. Instead of using the new ignition, it's using the previous activation sound for the lightsaber that it was tied to via the .sab before hand. however if i press alt to activate the saber (because i dont have saber throw turned on) it WILL play the new sound. can you help? I've got no idea how to fix this.

The below image is how it has been pathwayed in the .sab file

QHQZPKn.png

this below image is the list of sounds for the lightsaber that it shouldn't be playing...

cjDhus4.png

the below image is the sounds that SHOULD be playing in response to the pathway

kqMVtaF.png

Well one issue I see is that the file points to swing13.mp3 but you have swing14.mp3 in your folder. So that will probably fix that issue. 

With the activate sound, if you're referring to the sound it makes when you just click to attack compared to when you manually activate it, then that is a different file. I think it's called "saberOnQuick" or something like that, and I'm not sure that's an option to change in a .sab file. I'm not at my computer to check atm, but I bet that's what the issue is.