I was bored

So I got bored and started watching South Park on HULU. 
Note this is VERY early, and as such I only have 4 buildings and no details.
I plan on making a FULL exterior town (within engine limits), so it should be pretty big.
Skybox is only temporary (obviously), and will be using a cel shader render to add that cartoon feel.

19YE4AU.jpg

swegmaster, Revan9190 and Droidy365 like this

Check out some of my previous works:
JK Hub - [Editor: Zero Raven]

6 hours ago, Daedra said:

You could use the PS1 South Park game map as a reference, since that's fully 3D.

Could, but not sure how accurate that is. I've been using "The Stick of Truth" map as a reference, as well as pictures from the show. I was looking for an old map that was on JK3 files, (I think it was for JKA) that was based on South Park, particularly the area around the city hall.
Some detail progress. May use patch meshes for the snow areas that overlap trees, bushes and sidewalks, however they're subject to the cel shader script also (note the small snow mesh that has a black edge on top).

Zrie66X.jpg

nhZdxhZ.jpg

PreFXDesigns likes this

Some minor progress. This may be a BIG project if I decide to do the whole town.
Only have 1 residential block done and its only 432 brushes. The current map area is X= 3,808 units, and Y=2,176 units and skybox ceiling is at z=1,024 units. That, just on the X-Y perspective is an area of 8,286,208 map units.
I can only imagine that the FULL town will be ATLEAST X=9,000 units and Y=6,000 units, and that's on a LOW estimate lol.

B5VoAk6.jpg

PreFXDesigns likes this

8 hours ago, FORCEDstarwarspun said:

Seems a bit empty without those friendly faces everywhere and humble folks without temptation

Agreed. Though I did recently find the original South Park map (Jedi Outcast) so I'm gonna check the readme and see if I can borrow some assets to liven it up.

If anyone has any South Park player models that'd be great.