Star Wars: Crime Lords

This machinima series is an alternative view of the events that take place on The Clone Wars series.
The story begins right after the death of Pre Vizsla, Maul has now control of Mandalore and plans to expand his criminal empire into a galactic underworld. But first he has to tie some loose ends in this first episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzOwZsiTfqQ

I plan to do 4 episodes for this series, but I'm gonna be mixing my projects so don't expect them all at once. Also don't worry about the language in the video: I've added english subtitles for y'all as close as the source material as possible so that you can understand it without any problems.

Hope you enjoy!

24 minutes ago, JAWSFreelao said:

It was awesome bro! I feel honored to see my work used ever, glad someone found use of them!

Thanks dude! You don't know how useful they were, since I was in need of a Bo Katan/Nite Owl for this. Also they look amazing, so faithful to The Clone Wars series.

JAWSFreelao likes this
26 minutes ago, DarthValeria said:

You can find voice actors in ccc for english version ^_^

Maybe i can help you with that , i know some actors who can ?

Oh, that's not a problem since I used the dialogue from the series. So I just would have to replace them with the english version. But thanks anyway!