Just out of curiosity

Hi everyone,

I just wonder if we will have new things in our mod between here and the Star War movie (I hope it should be the last movie in the saga and not disastrous as much as The Last Jedi). 

Last year, during this time, we got hyped about Knights Fall Operation and the year before was about new NPCs. This year is quite quiet now :)

We will have new things! Definitely.

Check my roadmap in my development thread and you'll see.

Nice. By the way, can we improve Four-armed Grevious' combat style? From your road map, there will be an epic battle between him and Obiwan, but his unique skill with 4 light sabers currently looks dull and abnormal (only expanding and standing still). I hope this is a good opportunity to polish that villain.

Nice. By the way, can we improve Four-armed Grevious' combat style? From your road map, there will be an epic battle between him and Obiwan, but his unique skill with 4 light sabers currently looks dull and abnormal (only expanding and standing still). I hope this is a good opportunity to polish that villain.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do unless if we were able to program a brand new skeleton for Grievous. Something that is out of the skillet for everyone on the team.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Starlord101 said:

Hi, I noticed from your roadmap that there was no schedule to make NPCs from Knights Fall Operations be available in the selection menu. Does it mean that they will not be added as playable characters?

They will at some point, but they're not my department. ?