Jedi Outcast devs livestream Q&A 3pm EST 9/25/19

Hey everyone, 3-4 of us original Jedi Outcast developers are going to be on a Twitch livestream with Gamasutra today answering questions about the game.

3PM EST

Join us!

Hey everyone, 3-4 of us original Jedi Outcast developers are going to be on a Twitch livestream with Gamasutra today answering questions about the game.
3PM EST

Join us!

Listening to it right now and hear you speaking. 

That Decision to make game as mod able as possible - was the best decision and Thanks to You we have amazing mods and a lot of communities.

Yesterday i had Diploma in my university. I was making game in Unity for the first time. But i will say this - Most hours i spent on computer for 6-7 years was modding Jedi Academy. And Thanks for that i managed to make game with models and animations. And here i am after polish japanese academy of information technology with diploma rank 5 with distinction. 

BIG Thank You @@MGummelt for everything and thanks your team and also thanks JkCommunity. We all making Star Wars Great!

EDIT: Nar Shaddaa street .. One of my favourite and most hated level from Jedi Outcast XD This map is so goddamn hard. But it gives most nostalgic feeling for me.

Edited by Langerd
MGummelt likes this