InGame frankensteinmodel bug - Blender

I need a little help with my frankenstein model I've been working on.
So, my model.glm contains the default female twilek's head (jedi_tf), on a body of the human female (jedi_hf) and it also has Tavion's armor.
Ive got no errors when i'm exporting glm in Blender, no crashes so far, and the model works perfectly ingame, except for one thing: the lightmap on the twilek's face looks wierd, like the face texture doesnt fit with the head texture, but this problem only occours on maps with lightmap. I'm pretty sure the texture and the shader is okay, I've tired everything i could, but i just cant fix this. 

Heres a screenshot: https://ibb.co/2YvdCrv

Any help would be appreciated! :) 

You'll need to remove the rgb layer from the twi'leks body and face in the image files. I use gimp so here's what I do.

-Open the image

-Add a layer mask

-Set the layer-mask to "translate layers alpha channel"

-Then use erase to remove the alpha channel

-You should see a normal looking texture and save it.

Unless you like the black textures  :P

Isn't this what happens due to the whole blender not being able to properly export the vertex-normals in the seams? Since it goes to two different directions, you get an odd effect with the shading on it. As far as I know there's no fixing for this, jus finding a way to properly hide the seams.

Isn't this what happens due to the whole blender not being able to properly export the vertex-normals in the seams? Since it goes to two different directions, you get an odd effect with the shading on it. As far as I know there's no fixing for this, jus finding a way to properly hide the seams.

No it's the texture I've dealt with this myself.

I tried what you suggested, but the problem still persists -_- 
Im pretty sure
 my model.glm is the source of the bug since it has the same problem with the jedi_tf-s original face texture, and my texture works properly with the original jedi_tf model.glm.
I guess all i can do is trying to recreate my model, maybe with an updated blender, and hope for the best.
Its kinda strange tho, i editted some models in this very skinpack with different default models (luke, and jedi_hm), and this bug only exists with 2 twi'leks (i meand 2/2).
Thank you guys for the help anyway, i'm pretty obligated.

The problem is that the GLM importer at the moment does not preserve normals, a very old problem from long before I started working on it, I might be able to fix this eventually but for now the normals must be manually repaired using a Data modifier on the meshes referencing a disabled, combined version of the model. It's kind of an advanced topic in Blender and I've never been good at describing things. It should end up looking like this though: https://jkhub.org/images/HO0FZx6.png

Noodle likes this

I'll definitely give it a try in the next few days on my other twi'lek skin, tho i just started using Blender - and 3d modeling in general - so it may take some time.
I bypassed the problem on this one, by using Alora's face instead of jedi_tf, and it works just fine,

Thanks for helping guys, i'll post as soon as I can try Cagelights solution.

The problem is that the GLM importer at the moment does not preserve normals, a very old problem from long before I started working on it, I might be able to fix this eventually but for now the normals must be manually repaired using a Data modifier on the meshes referencing a disabled, combined version of the model. It's kind of an advanced topic in Blender and I've never been good at describing things. It should end up looking like this though: https://jkhub.org/images/HO0FZx6.png

This is incredibly helpful for me, thanks!