JK:JA 16th Anniversary

RiDtNO4.png

Next September marks the 16th Anniversary for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and I'm curious about what kind of feelings this wakes in you - personally I can look back in time and find mostly happy moments, and some of those friendships made 16 years ago turned out to be what seems like a lifelong pact. Right from the get-go I took interest in mapping and modding in general, that passion is still there and I toy around in Gtk Radiant on a weekly basis. So when I think of these past 16 years, I also think about the many great maps, mods and the people behind those projects who inspired and challenged me to be better at modding. Hapslash models, SJC maps, Szico's work, Jedi Knight Re-Edited goof videos and so on. This game and everything that came with it has had a huge impact on my life.  :)

Thinking about it all made me wonder if we could have a Sweet 16 Modding Contest, in celebration of the 16th Anniversary? That could be fun.

A new modding contest would be nice, the contests always motivates me to finish something in time haha

The Jedi Knight re-edited videos were hilarious, I watched them again recently for the first time in a couple years, I forgot how funny they were!

Yeah great videos! Be cool to get a new one now that it's easier to make HD videos

• 3 weeks later...