Equip a bot with melee, or have the bot not attack

Hi,

I've made a custom bot for my server. The bots.cfg and personnality file are working fine, but I'm desperately trying to equip the bot with melee. 
I want the bot to always spawn equipped with melee and never change weapon afterward. I want it to be automatic as well for every map in the rotation. Is there any way to do that?
*The best thing would actually to have him with melee and NEVER attack anyone. Is that possible? Or even with lightsaber equipped?
*This is a lugormod server

I've tried:
- running a cfg file that /strips the bot. It works when it first connects to the server, but then it wears off once he's killed and respawned. I also don't really want him stripped.
-forceinfo 1-2-000000000000000000 . That way it doesn't spawn with lightsaber, but with blaster pistol. 
-in lugormod there is a way to make it so that any player/bot spawns with invincible on. If I use it with the /strip method, at least he won't die and stay stripped, but again, that's not what I'm actually looking for.

-a bunch of random settings in bots.cfg and personnality file to see if I'd guess it

Thanks very much for any help you can give me.

*For anyone wondering, I want it that way because I want the bot running around and being killable, but not being a nuisance to players around. 

Hi,

I've made a custom bot for my server. The bots.cfg and personnality file are working fine, but I'm desperately trying to equip the bot with melee. 

I want the bot to always spawn equipped with melee and never change weapon afterward. I want it to be automatic as well for every map in the rotation. Is there any way to do that?

*The best thing would actually to have him with melee and NEVER attack anyone. Is that possible? Or even with lightsaber equipped?

*This is a lugormod server

I've tried:

- running a cfg file that /strips the bot. It works when it first connects to the server, but then it wears off once he's killed and respawned. I also don't really want him stripped.

-forceinfo 1-2-000000000000000000 . That way it doesn't spawn with lightsaber, but with blaster pistol. 

-in lugormod there is a way to make it so that any player/bot spawns with invincible on. If I use it with the /strip method, at least he won't die and stay stripped, but again, that's not what I'm actually looking for.

-a bunch of random settings in bots.cfg and personnality file to see if I'd guess it

Thanks very much for any help you can give me.

*For anyone wondering, I want it that way because I want the bot running around and being killable, but not being a nuisance to players around. 

What if you just run team ffa and join the team of the bot? Or are you looking to do more than that.

This is for a lugormod server, and in lugormod the gametype is FFA. Also, this would be for use on a real lugormod server so basically I want a stable bot for FFA that either has melee, or doesn't attack. So that wouldn't work for me.

Thx for the answer though