Any mod that disables force powers for enemies ?

I'm enjoying my xth replay.

Unfortunately JA has this problem that enemies sometimes can insta kill you. For example one time I was fighting 2 enemies and in one moment one of them used force grip on me and the other one used saber throw which killed me instantly. (Enemies may also suddenly decide to use force drain on you when your Force Power is 0 and it again results in a game over)

Is there any way to disable force powers and special moves that enemies have ?(Like that kick move that all of them can use)

Thanks everyone.

I tried modifying it and it looks like it will take effect when you restart the level. 

BTW in force power sections some FPs have different names. May anyone post some description of each variable ? 

I also think that I want to reduce the flying speed of jump troopers, which variable should I change ?

BTW in force power sections some FPs have different names. May anyone post some description of each variable ? 

FP_HEAL                   Heal

FP_LEVITATION        Jump

FP_SPEED                Speed

FP_PUSH                  Push

FP_PULL                   Pull

FP_TELEPATHY       Mind trick

FP_GRIP                   Grip

FP_LIGHTNING        Lighning

FP_SABERTHROW  Saber throw

FP_RAGE                 Rage

FP_PROTECT          Protect

FP_ABSORB            Absorb

FP_DRAIN                Drain

FP_SEE                    Sense

dg1995 likes this

IMPORTANT: Make sure you don't overwrite the assets#.pk3 files. Make a new pk3 file by making a new zip folder and renaming "zip" to "pk3"

If you like, put a z before the pk3's filename to make sure that it'll be loaded first (although this shouldn't be an issue)

dg1995 likes this

Have a question, I want to change the speed of rocket troopers.(Since they are too fast in dodging lightsabers thrown at them)

I don't know which one of these I should change:

headPitchRangeDown 30
reactions 5
move 5
aggression 5
evasion 5
intelligence 5
rank ensign
scale 110
playerTeam TEAM_ENEMY
enemyTeam TEAM_PLAYER
// race klingon
class CLASS_STORMTROOPER
height 68
crouchheight 52
walkSpeed 51
runSpeed 200
snd stofficer1
sndcombat stofficer1
sndextra stofficer1
yawspeed 100
walkSpeed 55
runSpeed 200

For the kicks, you could edit the .sab files for the sabers, and add the tag 

noKicks 1

Doing this won't affect the player, but it should affect the NPCs.

As for Kyle, only thing I can think of is changing his CLASS. I would change it to 

CLASS_DESANN

Because it's a boss class. Kyle may behave slightly differently, but he should be fine.

dg1995 likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any option to disable the Twirl and lightsaber barrier moves for the enemies ? 

Or any way to reduce these moves damages ?

for reduce damage and or disable moves, you can clone they sabers, and into the new sabers created, you can put damagescale 0.5

(damage of saber is half of default) and change thre kata (combo attack) with katamove command. 

you customize a ton of combat stuff of a NPC customizing the SAB files they are using.

dg1995 likes this