Darth Andeddu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm tired of people not understanding that people like me and others who kitbash/port don't do things on demand as well as need to take a break sometimes, yet people still like to bug us due to their demand of needing. So here is my final result of this character, might as well use all of the reference picture spam to help you make this character yourself.
spacer.png

That's okay, Omega. You do you. You have your own projects and ambitions to work on before the needs of others. People need to realize that modders are people too and that they have actual lives, and if they're that impatient, they can learn to model/skin/kitbash things themselves. You are not in the wrong to have done this. We all have our breaking points, Omega.

6 hours ago, Revan9190 said:

That's okay, Omega. You do you. You have your own projects and ambitions to work on before the needs of others. People need to realize that modders are people too and that they have actual lives, and if they're that impatient, they can learn to model/skin/kitbash things themselves. You are not in the wrong to have done this. We all have our breaking points, Omega.

I couldn't edit models or weight at the beginning, but thanks to Jeff, Punisher and Kualan i learned how to. So if someone with psychological conditions and bad concentration can learn it, you can learn it too. :oldsmile:

On 11/27/2019 at 6:40 PM, ShenLong Kazama said:

I couldn't edit models or weight at the beginning, but thanks to Jeff, Punisher and Kualan i learned how to. So if someone with psychological conditions and bad concentration can learn it, you can learn it too. :oldsmile:

Exactly! And you do some really good stuff too. ?

JAWSFreelao and Jeff like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:41 PM, Omega said:

I'm tired of people not understanding that people like me and others who kitbash/port don't do things on demand as well as need to take a break sometimes, yet people still like to bug us due to their demand of needing. So here is my final result of this character, might as well use all of the reference picture spam to help you make this character yourself.
spacer.png

I understand your decision, but the reasoning is a bit harsh, don't you think? I just think it's a bit odd to quit a project because of a single person.

You don't owe us anything but for someone bumping a thread thats a hell of a punishment, lol.

Lancelot likes this
26 minutes ago, Lord Of Hate said:

I understand your decision, but the reasoning is a bit harsh, don't you think? I just think it's a bit odd to quit a project because of a single person.

You don't owe us anything but for someone bumping a thread thats a hell of a punishment, lol.

I would assume this is a more general issue that's been slowly building to this point. If anything this dude was just the straw that broke the camel's back. In all fairness, he was kind of being annoying about it, but I wouldn't necessarily put all the blame on him specifically.

JAWSFreelao, Lancelot and Jeff like this
51 minutes ago, FORCEDstarwarspun said:

I would assume this is a more general issue that's been slowly building to this point. If anything this dude was just the straw that broke the camel's back. In all fairness, he was kind of being annoying about it, but I wouldn't necessarily put all the blame on him specifically.

Yeah I guess, but it just seems weird to cancel a long-running project because of annoyance, it seems a bit Phil Fish-y.

To DartVader, telling me that I lose? Are you seriously kidding me with this attitude of yours? Your lack of respect of understanding my choices in life aka taking a break on this character that you wanted done for JKA, along with your consistent attempts to try and get an update or response out of me on the project has left me in annoyance with your childish behavior that made me put an end to this project. Not only me, but others have seen the way you are and they too see where I am coming from and got annoyed with you. I'll give you advice, learn the english language because apparently you didn't understand what taking a break means. Also if I haven't been updating the thread in a while, don't go spamming pictures of the character asking if that helps. If I'm working on a character, I have all the reference sources I need to get the character right down to every detail I can find to replicate in JKA. Most of all, don't disrespect anyone here who have the modding abilities that you prey on with your demand of needs for JKA because it will come to this.
spacer.png

The drama in this thread was extremely mild, but I figured I'd step in and clean it up a bit to avoid any further derailing and name calling.

Omega canceled his project, it sucks, but his decision. @Omega If you plan to actually abandon the project and need me to close this thread, let me know. Otherwise, let's just accept the outcome and move on.

We also all need to be respectful to people creating mods. Just because something isn't completed soon enough for you doesn't give you the right to bash them or literally demand for it to be finished. Everyone has a life outside of this game, all mod creators create for free in their free time as a hobby and for their own reasons. Nobody owes anybody anything in this community. If something you were looking forward to isn't completed or released, move on. That's been the process since 2003, and happens less nowadays than it used to. Let's all be nice to each other.