Warning

Guest Ory'Hara

Guest Ory'Hara

i can use the word mudduck all i want, stop abusin your power crimson, wanna squish me with lies too? i'll end you with my maul, breaker, thats ur warning. now remove the warning

Edited by Ory'Hara
You've already been warned once.

Whatever your terminology for it may be, the fact that if I go to look it up, one of the first results is an offensive definition, means anyone could see it as an insult, and therefore you don't need to be using it in a public place. And that you are using it here in the forums directed at other members, makes it seem even more like an insult.

Guest Ory'Hara

whatever, dinsinfo, and your just ragin like a mudduck, breaker, you dont wanna try to squish me, breaker.

if your gonna be a mudduck, your gonna get squished like a mudduck, qsl?

Edited by Ory'Hara
We can dance this dance all night, stop using that word.

If I am so wrong, enlighten me to the proper definition (support it with some sort of proof) and perhaps we will see where things go from there.

Other than that, you should avoid threatening someone who has done nothing but ask you to cease insulting users, and has censored the offending word.

Threatening to "squish" me is not going to get you anywhere, as I, unlike most of the Internet, do not respond to aggression.

Guest Ory'Hara

LOL, aggression? shame on the mess, your the one bein aggressive, breaker.

actin all high and mighty wont help your case at all, breaker.

your just bein a ********, breaker. and if you dont respond to threats, why you still comin after me, breaker?

squished, me and my dual core, puttin the hammer down.

Edited by CrimsonStrife
Stop it.

LOL, aggression? shame on the mess, your the one bein aggressive, breaker.

your gonna get squished like a mudduck, qsl?

Seems to pretty much be the opposite here. I am locking this thread as we are getting nowhere, you refuse to work with me to resolve the issue, and instead keep insulting me and using the word that started this to begin with.

Link, Szico VII and therfiles like this