JK3 Single Player Overhaul (still in development)

all the music is no longer looped, every level has its own unique music

This is brilliant! I always felt that unlike Jedi Outcast, the music in Jedi Academy was mishandled. Especially the first part of Korriban suffers from a repetitive soundtrack.

I wish you all the best with this project. It has the potential to become something big.

This is brilliant! I always felt that unlike Jedi Outcast, the music in Jedi Academy was mishandled. Especially the first part of Korriban suffers from a repetitive soundtrack.

I wish you all the best with this project. It has the potential to become something big.

Thanks dude, I may post the music as a separate pk3 here for people to try out

Droidy365 likes this
  • 2 months later...

Hi there. I'm interested in your project and was wondering if you could give any tips on how to get started making a MULTIPLAYER mod. I assume it's the same process. I have a thread that no one responded to, maybe you could share some insight? This looks awesome.

Hi there. I'm interested in your project and was wondering if you could give any tips on how to get started making a MULTIPLAYER mod. I assume it's the same process. I have a thread that no one responded to, maybe you could share some insight? This looks awesome.

Hey dude, I have never messed around with the MP coding or mods for it. Which type of modification do you want to implement in MP? The textures and music for my mod from SP carry over to MP, same with most effects mods. 

Droidy365 likes this
  • 2 years later...

What is the status of this mod or the EY4 revamp? Is it done or still being worked on? If it won't be completed, is there a possibility that you can release whatever you have done?

These look really amazing and i wish to play them if possible.

On 6/17/2022 at 3:34 AM, Citrom said:

What is the status of this mod or the EY4 revamp? Is it done or still being worked on? If it won't be completed, is there a possibility that you can release whatever you have done?

These look really amazing and i wish to play them if possible.

Associate of Music Man's speaking (specifically for EY4 revamp), I haven't heard from him in over a year, but since the last communication I had with him, we haven't spoken since (no drama in case you ask). I hope he comes back in the future to continue working on the mod because from our discussions we had a lot of cool ideas and reimaginings for how we wanted the mod to play out with it's revamped story.

Citrom likes this
  • 11 months later...
On 6/20/2022 at 1:44 PM, Basil Bonehead said:

Associate of Music Man's speaking (specifically for EY4 revamp), I haven't heard from him in over a year, but since the last communication I had with him, we haven't spoken since (no drama in case you ask). I hope he comes back in the future to continue working on the mod because from our discussions we had a lot of cool ideas and reimaginings for how we wanted the mod to play out with it's revamped story.

I'm still here, just getting back into a schedule where I can accommodate modding, and I have additional resources and skills now so I think I can go a bit deeper than simply skinning and editing.  I'm glad to see you're still here, hope to get a consensus project going again soon both for JA:SP and EY4. Others are working on JA:SP which also helps me with my work as they have already figured out how to do some of the things I want to.

Basil Bonehead and Citrom like this
14 hours ago, MusicForThePiano said:

I'm still here, just getting back into a schedule where I can accommodate modding, and I have additional resources and skills now so I think I can go a bit deeper than simply skinning and editing.  I'm glad to see you're still here, hope to get a consensus project going again soon both for JA:SP and EY4. Others are working on JA:SP which also helps me with my work as they have already figured out how to do some of the things I want to.

Glad to know you're still around, I was worried you disappeared. Looking forward to continuing to help out with EY4:RE