Blender v2.79 + 2.7 plugin suite - Exporting issue

Go to solution Solved by Maui,

Make sure your exporting in obj mode.

I'm not in Edit Mode.

I got that error when I had a single vertex that wasn't properly weighted

Checked the weighting. It doesn't matter what I do, I deleted all weighting on every mesh and started over (just a quick run) and still the same error.

Heya Maui.

I've personally never come across error messages such as that where it's got multiple lines of stuff. Usually I just got errors that are 1 line such as

"Error: Could not load surface <object_name> (LOD 0) from Blender: Could not load a vertex: Unweighted vertex found!" and

"Could not load surface <name> from Blender: Vertex without UV coordinates found!"

I don't think I can help you out here, man. Sorry.

ooeJack

Heya Maui.

I've personally never come across error messages such as that where it's got multiple lines of stuff. Usually I just got errors that are 1 line such as

"Error: Could not load surface <object_name> (LOD 0) from Blender: Could not load a vertex: Unweighted vertex found!" and

"Could not load surface <name> from Blender: Vertex without UV coordinates found!"

I don't think I can help you out here, man. Sorry.

ooeJack

Those errors you get are pretty easy to fix, but I'm unsure about mine. I even tried to remove all of the plugin suite and then take the oldest and try if it gives the same result.. and it does.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...