Moonbase Labs

I considered that detail expensive as well, but it's sort of a too each their own subject.

It's not the level of detail I was objecting to, but rather the design. Would you want to put your foot on those? Uneven surfaces do not make much sense on stairs. :D

It's not the level of detail I was objecting to, but rather the design. Would you want to put your foot on those? Uneven surfaces do not make much sense on stairs. :D

It does if its a magnetised stair in a low-grav environment,

ahem...back on topic :D New shots - started to detail in the sides. The idea is this area is basically an excavation type structure for the purpose of hollowing out new space to build labs from inside the moons crust. Alas, there's underwater rivers flowing through the area which have been pierced by the drilling ;D

And yes, I plan to make the crane operable. And will add an actual hook and stuff to it.

moonbase034.jpg

moonbase035.jpg

moonbase036.jpg

moonbase037.jpg

howd u do that with the water to where its warping the texture underneath it? i needed that shader to finish my repulse  =( been trying different things off n on for a while. 

see? that ugly white snowflake looking thing was a texture i was trying different shaders on to acheive just that

has anyone used this for shader assistance?

cuz i do lol

see

helps me preview and create shaders for jka

i digress howd u do that water shader man maybe im just an idiot and overlooked something