MP Items in SP (Cloaks, Big Bacta, etc.)

Like the title suggests, I'm wondering if it's possible to add items that are exclusive to Multiplayer to Single Player.

With the Cloak, it would have to make you invisible to NPCs. Apparently, it actually does that in Multiplayer too, which is pretty interesting.

With the Bacta, I'd like to have it go into your inventory to be used later, rather than working like an Instant Use Medpack.

Thanks guys :D

I think this is possible only through coding. I know Jace Solaris coded electrobinaculars for SJE, for example.

Yeah, I had assumed it would have been impossible to do without coding. Would there be anyone willing to do it? I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult, just a matter of copying the MP code, right? (that being said, I have no idea how complex it is, nor do I have any idea how to go about doing this, so take that with a grain of salt)

It's actually all pretty much still there. You just need to set up invprev, invnext and invuse keys (to respectively select and use a chosen item from your inventory), if I remember correctly. The bacta tank would just need an edit in items.dat, as it's been changed to work as a medpak pickup, but can be reverted to work properly as an item. The only thing which would require coding is the light amplification goggles, as they don't brighten up the view as they did in Jedi Outcast. Aside from that, everything works fine.

Edit: Nevermind that, I didn't notice your request was about MP specific items.

Droidy365 likes this

Like the title suggests, I'm wondering if it's possible to add items that are exclusive to Multiplayer to Single Player.

With the Cloak, it would have to make you invisible to NPCs. Apparently, it actually does that in Multiplayer too, which is pretty interesting.

With the Bacta, I'd like to have it go into your inventory to be used later, rather than working like an Instant Use Medpack.

Thanks guys :D

Everything you mentioned, cloak, etc from multiplayer has been added in this mod here.

https://jkhub.org/files/file/3525-serenityjediengine2019/

the most up to date and stable version can be found here.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/serenityjediengine-20/downloads/serenityjediengine2019

The mod also contains the source code so if you want to have a go at coding it in to a build of your own, you can find everything you want in the files.

Droidy365 likes this