• Wedge Antilles & Iella Wessiri
    • Han Solo & Qi'ra
    • Iden Versio & Del Meeko
    • C-3PO & R2-D2
    • Zayne Carrick & Jarael
    • Corran Horn & Mirax Terrik Horn
    • Revan & Bastila Shan
    • Other (please specify)

Wow, someone actually voted for "Finn and Rose" and "Jar-Jar and Queen Julia". :mellow:

Now I'll have to find a new way to be ironic. <_<

Voted for "Hera and Kanan" and "Han and Leia", unironically. As to "Others",

I'm conflicted between "Rey and Kylo" and "Kylo and Hux", because we all know one of these is gonna happen eventually. :P

And why is there no option for "Jyn and Cassian" here? :huh: Sure, they didn't go official, but they might have, if they hadn't died.

Some other honourable mentions: "Shmi Skywalker and the Force", "Han and Chewie", "Palpatine and Vader", "Luke and Leia", "Finn and Rey", "Finn and Poe" :D

Han and Leia's relationship is the one we see the most of in the films, and it's by far the most interesting and entertaining. I love it. Had to vote for it. I also love Hera and Kanan. Although the Twi'lek + Human baby they made is really strange.

However, this made me realize there are some great relationships in Star Wars, and most are barely touched on. Kyle and Jan is one of those. Kanan and Hera remind me a lot of Kyle and Jan (I think that was intentional, they are clearly inspired by those two).

Obi-Wan and Satine is also a really interesting relationship, because in the films we saw Obi-Wan as a huge rule-follower, but here we see him falling in love with someone just like Anakin did. It makes his understanding at the end of ROTS make sense. I'm sure he suspected it too, but he probably understood a lot of what Anakin defied about the Jedi Order, including romantic love.

Luke and Mara is a great relationship too. One that I hope is featured somewhere in the new canon. It'd probably have to be in a cartoon or book or video game though, unless they finally get around to casting Sebastian Stan as a young Luke for a film, which I'd love.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...