Thrawn's realm of WIP

This is my realm of WIP, where I will post pictures of kitbashes that I've yet to complete. Unfortunately my time is mostly occupied by studying and laziness so most of my work remains in blender, never to be implemented into the game, for me to gawk at but recently my friend Tompa9 has offered to finalize some of them for me so that they can be enjoyed in game
(Huge thankies a t
housand times over btw). 

Darth Revan

Darth Revan in his classic KOTOR look is one of my first kitbashes, the model is currently implemented into the game and fully playable but I lack the permissions required to upload it at the moment.

u2sDsX9.png

Thank you, I'm quite proud of it myself hehe & no, it's a kitbash (also known as a "Frankenstein"). I took parts from around 3 models, put them together, edited the parts and textures heavily and bam: the final model.

I'm really looking forward to play with this mighty Warrior and Legend. Did you do the shaders and everything? :D

I'm really looking forward to play with this mighty Warrior and Legend. Did you do the shaders and everything? :D

Yep, the shaders are done too. The only thing the model is really lacking is a soundpack, I could have used his voice lines from TOR but I don't really like them and in KOTOR Revan didn't have a voice so I'm not bothered by him being mute for the time being.

Tulak Hord likes this

A small teaser of how is Revan's model looking in-game (screenshots thematically taken with @@Circa's KOTOR stances on MB2 Revan map)  :winkthumb:

ZJn9kWG.jpg

rIXZmeA.jpg

hihznGp.jpg

z0H0r1M.jpg

Tompa9, where can I download the stances? My God... you two guys a dream come true really... I dreamed for years somebody will do a proper JKA Revan model, with good (in your case excellent) skinning/texturing job, and THE STANCES!!! You are the Chosen Ones!!! :D:)

DarthValeria likes this
  • 1 month later...

This actually made me laugh since I just posted my version of Mandalore The Ultimate and then I see you post yours shortly after. Anyway that is an awesome job you did, looks like you put it together the same way I did with a little more added which I was actually trying to look for. I am in the works right now trying to create Mandalore The Indomitable, hopefully I'll have something posted soon. Keep up the awesome work, that's an awesome Revan you did too! :winkthumb:

Thrawn the Prophet likes this

This actually made me laugh since I just posted my version of Mandalore The Ultimate and then I see you post yours shortly after. Anyway that is an awesome job you did, looks like you put it together the same way I did with a little more added which I was actually trying to look for. I am in the works right now trying to create Mandalore The Indomitable, hopefully I'll have something posted soon. Keep up the awesome work, that's an awesome Revan you did too! :winkthumb:

Thanks, if only I had the patience to implement the model ;-;

Yeah I checked yours out and it looks dope, using the same KOTOR skin edit for the base model which is cool.

I was looking into making an Indomitable kitbash but I couldn't find the right model parts to get the result I wanted so I gave up.

Good luck though, your work looks promising too  :D 

Omega and TheWhitePhoenix like this
  • 3 months later...

Darth Revan release!

Darth Revan in his classic KOTOR look is one of my first kitbashes. Prepared for the release by Tompa9!

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fuogkqi7d0e5hb2/revan_thrawn.rar/file

7JB8UWK.jpg

Sounds: Yes
Bot: Yes
NPC: Yes
Team Support: No
Menu Support: No

INSTALLATION:

Extract revan_thrawntp.zip and put zz_zRevanTP.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

NPC COMMANDS:
npc spawn revan

CREDITS:
Thrawn the Prophet (creator)
AlmightyGir (original model)
ShenLong Kazama (cape)
AshuraDX (clone gauntlets)
Hapslash (hood)
Bioware (upper torso cloths)

Tompa9 (model edits, release)

DarthValeria likes this
  • 8 months later...