Black Screen (Edit: solved myself, phew!)

I just royally screwed up my game. I had it all running fine, full screen with 1366x768 custom resolution. Then my stupid brain thought it was an amazing idea to run the game in windowed mode, so I go to the game settings and turn off full screen, and it doesn't work, it remains full screen. Then I thought it was an amazing idea to take out the config files. D'oh! Now I've managed to reverse almost all of my mistakes, except for one.

My game loads a plain black screen, it does it for both the menus and loading maps too (though all of my controls etc still work just fine, I can tell from the audio. It's just not displaying at the main resolution).

I've tried seta r_customwidth again, which does work, only for the game to instantly crash.

I think in the settings menu in my game, I had the resolution set to "Custom" in white letters. Since I changed that to 1158x1184 or some resolution like that, it's messing up.

How do I get it the menus/game to show since it's all there working behind a black screen?

Edit: Crisis averted. I had to force the game setting to use fullscreen to "1" in the openjk_sp.cfg.

Mike Tallway likes this