First of all, I would prefer to not make this thread. But I had to. The thread that we're talking about has been locked, and I seriously want this message to pass.

In the since when thread, http://jkhub.org/topic/1101-since-when/, the admins were simply offensive to us. Specifically Inyri. Yeah, sure, there was one incident or two, but is it a reason to be such an asshole? Because of some stupid crap that could be solved in 6 minutes? Seriously? And just because an user did something stupid at one point, you generalize all the non-admin users as stupid monkeys?

You are adults. Haven't you yet learned that cases like that happen on forums quite often? You generalize all ''kids'', even though you can be just as stupid. Lock this thread if you want, but don't thread us like idiots. Be smarter.

Have a nice day.

That one thread about a shoutbox was locked when I was asleep, so I still want to make a point/distinction here.

Exhibit A:

Oh and just to settle something unrelated... MUG/Eez:

Myself and Caelum looked at this and we both agree this is nonsense. This attitude right here is the exact reason I don't like visiting JKHub any more... trust me I LOVE this website and the community overall (That's why I volunteered to help build this place) but the same guys .. I swear.. are just determined to make it an uncomfortable place to visit especially for clans such as TO, JAWA etc who have to come here and see MUG and his cronies constantly bash them publicly ... so much for "bringing the community together" MUG

what in the actual fuck.

All I did was merely state that some of Inyri's words were quite offensive. What you post here is also quite offensive, considering it's the exact opposite of what I've been doing in the thread -- calling out somebody for their offensive words. And I was the one being bashed here, not you, Inyri, clans, or anybody else. I was merely stating a point.

Exhibit B:

@MUG/Eez - I dont think theres anything personal going on here, just that the decision not to have a shoutbox had already been made for technical reasons, nothing to do with the community AFAIK, regardless of the implication of previous comments made here.

Errr, I never actually said anything either way about having a chatbox? o.o?

All I said was that Inyri was saying things which were offensive to other people (and myself especially). Why do I need to be thrown in the same boat as MUG for doing absolutely nothing affiliated with him in the thread?

Back to Exhibit A for a moment:

This attitude right here is the exact reason I don't like visiting JKHub any more... trust me I LOVE this website and the community overall

I feel the exact same way about both points. It's perfectly acceptable for admins to bash and shit on the users, but when the users start to say something, they get thrown under the bus and have the thread locked. What was said in that thread is deeply offensive and I know it doesn't change my opinion about upstanding users on this forum such as @@Caelum, @@Fighter, @@Mysterious Stranger and so on. But the fact is, what you're saying is that what I'm saying is offending people. That's cool. I'm trying to be more moderate in what I say so that my words don't offend people. But do everyone else a favor here. Don't be so offensive and "high and mighty" towards the users, or you might find yourself in possession of a barren scepter, and a site abandoned. Everyone knows that the admins are the ones to look up to, so start by making yourselves able to be looked up to, and not shit on the users for trivial nonsense.

For the record, I don't totally agree with the chatbox. I'd rather do an IRC client built in to the site with like Flash or Java(script) interface, that way it doesn't strain the site so much (strains the user more if anything).

MUG and Jango40 like this

I love this website, and all that is meant to be about.

However, moderation, and the conduct of certain moderators is frankly, insulting, ineffective and in many ways just dumb.

If you are going to lock every thread that disagrees with the opinions of the staff, especially when it concerns users' opinions on the conduct of the moderators, you are going piss off your users to the point that they wont want to use your site. Frankly, if you continue to ignore our opinions on the way the site is run, you are going to loose your most active contributors.

I'm not saying you should instantly bow to our every desire. But you CANNOT continue to try to silence users whenever they make their opinions known about the way the site is handled.