Crait Luke

On 2/1/2019 at 12:32 AM, Tompa9 said:

Yep, thank you. That's how I plan it  :)

Hey there, folks!

Quickly asking if this new and improved "Luke (Crait)" model is available for downloading anywhere?

I tried going on Tompa9's WIPS and I could only find the older model, the V2, so I was wondering if it had been posted somewhere else...

Thanks!

On 1/26/2019 at 10:49 AM, The Punisher said:

Don't cut it, just "re-shape it".

Hide contents

TWket5O.jpg

tZvhexX.png

69Hwmsl.jpg

On 1/20/2019 at 3:07 PM, dark_apprentice said:

See you around kid

Reveal hidden contents

GnWVEOn.jpg

V6W8weV.jpg

2jlFDT8.jpg

On 1/16/2019 at 8:22 AM, Psyk0Sith said:

Add some highlights to his beard too so it matches the hair better, it looks too uniform and flat now, looks great otherwise.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

One of these ones, with the fixed hairstyle. Not exactly sure who made it, sorry ^^' I know the original one is from Tompa9. If it's still, like, in development, then cool, I was just wondering if one of those versions was available to download somewhere.

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2020 at 5:18 AM, kibasennin said:

One of these ones, with the fixed hairstyle. Not exactly sure who made it, sorry ^^' I know the original one is from Tompa9. If it's still, like, in development, then cool, I was just wondering if one of those versions was available to download somewhere.

Actually mine and Punisher's versions were first, before Tompa made his version for his mod. And no, long time not into sharing/releasing anything, barely have the time to work on anything new/old.

3 hours ago, dark_apprentice said:

Actually mine and Punisher's versions were first, before Tompa made his version for his mod. And no, long time not into sharing/releasing anything, barely have the time to work on anything new/old.

Ah, I stand corrected, then, my bad.

Also fair enough on not releasing or PM sending anything, up to you. As they say in Italy, "hai già dato", aka: you've already contributed plenty to the hub ?

The Punisher, should I assume the same goes for you, on this?