Crait Luke

Have you seen Tompa's Crait Luke? There is nothing I can complain about that one due to how much of an awesome job he did.

Yeah that is the one I know exists already. I'm mostly thinking about the head model the way the hair is set on the Hot Toys figure. Plus can get some realistic textures going on from it. Should also mention the hood up looks natural on the figure. It doesn't look natural on Tompa9's version.

Yeah that is the one I know exists already. I'm mostly thinking about the head model the way the hair is set on the Hot Toys figure. Plus can get some realistic textures going on from it. Should also mention the hood up looks natural on the figure. It doesn't look natural on Tompa9's version.

lol 

dude chech some blender tutorial and make it yourself :D

Jedi Academy's engine can't really handle that quality models. :P 

lol 

dude chech some blender tutorial and make it yourself :D

Jedi Academy's engine can't really handle that quality models. :P

I'm not talking about redoing the model entirely (body). I liked the way the hair is styled on the figure, so I was hoping it could maybe be replicated somehow (talking about the head mostly). Also maybe a hood fix for Tompa9's version to look like how the hood looks when up on the figure (natural looking). Textures can always be helpful too, I could take a stab at trying different textures.

Honestly I've thought about updating current kitbash with more suitable hair (if there is any) and maybe updated colors of boots and outfit  :). With these toys now, 1 year after premiere of TLJ we have finally more detailed refference pictures.

I must admit yours is very good I just think the hood is a bit off, you see my point here how toy version hood comes over the head better looks very nice:

zd0gKfJ.jpg

It's like he has more of a Kylo Ren looking hood that comes forward more.

So Im already working on a better version. Thanks @@Daedra for making this topic so I could have realised what can be improved  :winkthumb:  :D 

How it looked before:

unknown.png?width=703&height=407

How it looks now (still in progress):

1. Boots were replaced by more quality version.
2. Toshi's belt was replaced by DT85's one from his TFA Luke model with my addition of belt holder.
3. Reskinned face and head from Force Arena with face lifting and beard edit. When I cut mullet it would look like this:

unknown.png

4. Would like to improve robe textures and then Im going to improve shape of his hood as was suggested.

So Im already working on a better version. Thanks @@Daedra for making this topic so I could have realised what can be improved  :winkthumb:  :D 

How it looked before:

2. Toshi's belt was replaced by DT85's one from his TFA Luke model with my addition of belt holder.

3. Reskinned face and head from Force Arena with face lifting and beard edit. When I cut mullet it would look like this:

unknown.png

4. Would like to improve robe textures and then Im going to improve shape of his hood as was suggested.

GlamorousBeneficialGrouper-size_restrict

How it looked before:unknown.png?width=703&height=407

unknown.png

Way WAY better . Good Job @@Tompa9

Tompa9 likes this

How it looked before:

unknown.png

I am really happy to see you are improving your skills with this game. However one of the reasons I never ran with Force Arena's head of old Luke is because when you try to cut off his hair in Blender, you'll notice there is no neck. Meaning this will be a problem to fix with another frankenstein. That's why I sticked with DT's head "beta" version

TheWhitePhoenix and Tompa9 like this

I am really happy to see you are improving your skills with this game. However one of the reasons I never ran with Force Arena's head of old Luke is because when you try to cut off his hair in Blender, you'll notice there is no neck. Meaning this will be a problem to fix with another frankenstein. That's why I sticked with DT's head "beta" version

Yeah, Ive noticed it too  :mad: . But hopefully we will sort it out somehow.