Skeleton Mod

I like this Idea, I actually have a partially done Skeletpn model for JKA somewhere in my "old abandoned projects" folder

Oh wow that's awesome. How much of it did you manage to do? Do you have a picture of what's already done? :D

I found this: https://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=39b8e042

It's more human looking. Just need someone to rig/weight it into JKA.

That one looks nice! 

Skeleton is NEEDED to JKA . But it is hard to make good one and time consuming too. Riggin it would be hard too i belive

Checked it in blender. It looks nice but TOO nice. 24k verts are beyond jk3 possibilites

Edited by Langerd

Nope, easy, it's all "hard surface", in fact it would be perfect for beginners. Each bone rigged as a separate object (except some blended weights on the spine) to the corresponding bone on the skeleton. Like rigging robots.

should also blend the forearms for twist motions

Nope, easy, it's all "hard surface", in fact it would be perfect for beginners. Each bone rigged as a separate object (except some blended weights on the spine) to the corresponding bone on the skeleton. Like rigging robots.

Aaahhh yeah logical. More organic , with clothing models seems harder than robots or models like this. Specially because - rigging skeleton to skeleton :P.  

I looked from how many these objects this model has. Someone can make retopology on it and bake textures from this high poly version. 

but i am pretty sure we can just merge most of torso parts into one object. 

But it will take some time no doubt.