Omega Skincare Workshop

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:28 PM, Circa said:

This looks awesome. If you put enough original effort into it you could probably submit it to the Files section, as long as you credit where the parts are from.

I think all of his models should be added to jkhub, far easier to navigate that way. Also not relying on mega to keep the files up.

Although if its a legal issue I guess linking to an offsite website like mega is still better than searching through the thread.

Because currently people have to either use this thread or scroll through the jkempire discord to find models and hope the links still work which kind of sucks.

Omega likes this
20 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I think all of his models should be added to jkhub, far easier to navigate that way. Also not relying on mega to keep the files up.

Although if its a legal issue I guess linking to an offsite website like mega is still better than searching through the thread.

Because currently people have to either use this thread or scroll through the jkempire discord to find models and hope the links still work which kind of sucks.

This won't happen, unfortunately. JKHub cannot host these without legal risk, and they have no reason or desire to put themselves at risk. This is why Omega's mods need to be hosted off-site.

I agree with you about the disorganization, but that's either on Omega to put together a nicer format for his downloads, or give someone else permission to organize them onto a more structured website than just a Dropbox link. I don't blame him if he's not interested in adding a lot more to his workload.

Omega likes this
On 7/4/2022 at 4:46 PM, Botdra said:

This won't happen, unfortunately. JKHub cannot host these without legal risk, and they have no reason or desire to put themselves at risk. This is why Omega's mods need to be hosted off-site.

I agree with you about the disorganization, but that's either on Omega to put together a nicer format for his downloads, or give someone else permission to organize them onto a more structured website than just a Dropbox link. I don't blame him if he's not interested in adding a lot more to his workload.

Like I said, as long as he put some original effort into his work other than just porting a model, and he explains everything he didn't create himself, we will accept it.

Our submission rules can be found here.

Omega, Botdra and ZelZel like this
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, r e y fanboi23 said:

I've downloaded some skins from here but I can't get them to spawn in via console commands. I play using movie duels lol. even when I open up the .pk3 and look for model names they still don't spawn in. What do omega? how does one find names for cc spawning? 

Update: I learned how to import ext_data folders and create .npc files for the .pk3 files so I think I'm good now lol. Also I appreciate you doing every part of SW not just legends, we stan a Didney enjoyer. That kylo ren model looks sick btw. 

Omega likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Omega said:

This model looks so good that it actually deserves a place in our file section. You should definitely submit it there, and maybe some of the other models you've finished. That way, others have easier access to your creations.

We have relaxed our submission guidelines, which means that we are now allowing ported content (so long as you give credit to the original sources). And of course, if your models contain materials made by other authors, make sure to obtain their permission and credit them as well.

BlindDaThief likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...