Omega Skincare Workshop

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

14 minutes ago, BlindDaThief said:

Finally a decent Nihilus! Now if only Jeff were to send me a secret download link via message. That way, no one would get jealous and think that he would do that... Ahem. 

Excuse me. Don't mind me. Just thinking out loud and clearing my throat..

I'll just drop this here...
https://mega.nz/file/CFEkzSJL#4QLTiFew4j7JgxmCRz-tamSMSqsgcWy_Dwyksyj162A

DarthStiv likes this

Oh man. Everybody shhhhhhhhhh. It's only once every few millennia that the Omega pokes his head out of his little cave to surprise us with wondrous gifts like these. Don't overdo it! 

... *Ahem* just need the Imperial Commando and my life will be complete *ahem*.... Don't mind me. Just talking to myself and clearing my throat again. I'm good.

Omega likes this
On 1/13/2019 at 10:19 AM, Omega said:

So being able to use Blender on my woman's laptop, I watched video tutorials and started to learn my way through. Here is my first ever kitbash, still a W.I.P. but I'm trying to create and skin up the concept Boba Fett.
concept.jpg

So you've only been learning since 2019!?! Amazing. It's time I learned too. 

Omega likes this
8 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Oh man. Everybody shhhhhhhhhh. It's only once every few millennia that the Jeff pokes his head out of his little cave to surprise us with wondrous gifts like these. Don't overdo it! 

... *Ahem* just need the Imperial Commando and my life will be complete *ahem*.... Don't mind me. Just talking to myself and clearing my throat again. I'm good.

https://mega.nz/file/DRkkQSCL#har_FrQQGpN2QMXi_E3r5QrSnRHdkyYT5XTL2rSmRio

DarthStiv likes this
4 hours ago, DarthStiv said:

Woah, feels just like good old days back then Punisher was active!
By the way - right, we already have a reasonably quality model around here,
but there's something in it when you know it is EXACTLY the model you are looking for, isn't it? 

I appreciate the feedback, I will also be posting more download links to models as more things get finished or requests for things if I still have them.

DarthStiv likes this