Omega Skincare Workshop

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

From the files of Wookieepedia:

Darth Andeddu, also referred to as the Immortal God-King of Prakith, was an ancient humanoid male who reigned as Dark Lord of the Sith, and was dubiously thought of as the forebear of the "Darth" title. A paranoid man, Andeddu believed that his subordinate jkhub members—whom he regarded as his enemies—wanted to claim his vast collection of skins and models for themselves. He was eventually betrayed and overthrown by his followers, forcing him to flee jkhub for a little-known website. Andeddu made this website his domain where he ruled for centuries as a deity until his physical demise, at which time he entombed himself in an attempt to deprive his pursuers of the powers of kitbashing they sought to steal. Prior to his physical death, Andeddu stored all of his wisdom within a hard drive which also contained his most arcane secret: the ability to cheat death by transferring one's essence into another vessel to which we refer to as skins. A Sith cult founded by Lord Andeddu called the "Malevolence" constructed a temple in reverence of their Dark Lord, and guarded the fortress for generations in anticipation of the God-King's return... Or at least until someone released his excellent Imperial Commando model.

uncanny!

lpriefer01, Odeyseis and Smoo like this
On 2/10/2020 at 5:22 PM, BlindDaThief said:

From the files of Wookieepedia:

Darth Andeddu, also referred to as the Immortal God-King of Prakith, was an ancient humanoid male who reigned as Dark Lord of the Sith, and was dubiously thought of as the forebear of the "Darth" title. A paranoid man, Andeddu believed that his subordinate jkhub members—whom he regarded as his enemies—wanted to claim his vast collection of skins and models for themselves. He was eventually betrayed and overthrown by his followers, forcing him to flee jkhub for a little-known website. Andeddu made this website his domain where he ruled for centuries as a deity until his physical demise, at which time he entombed himself in an attempt to deprive his pursuers of the powers of kitbashing they sought to steal. Prior to his physical death, Andeddu stored all of his wisdom within a hard drive which also contained his most arcane secret: the ability to cheat death by transferring one's essence into another vessel to which we refer to as skins. A Sith cult founded by Lord Andeddu called the "Malevolence" constructed a temple in reverence of their Dark Lord, and guarded the fortress for generations in anticipation of the God-King's return... Or at least until someone released his excellent Imperial Commando model.

uncanny!

It's not a story the staff members would tell you. It's a JKHUB legend. Omega was a Dark Lord of the modding so powerful and so wise, he could use his skill to influence the midi-chlorians to create...kitbashed and ported content. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from losing interest. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his skill...which, eventually of course, he didn't. Unfortunately, he showed everything he could do. Then JKHUB's members killed his thread. Ironic. He saved himself by learning, but not themselves.
spacer.png

Edited by Circa
rehosted image link
Odeyseis, ZelZel, Smoo and 7 others like this
  • 3 months later...

Not long ago I posted a kitbash I did of Boba Fett which was the ESB version, well I decided it was time for an upgrade. I looked through different Boba models for the best parts I could use along with adjusting textures with the help of many reference pictures to make an accurate as possible model of the ROTJ version.
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Circa
rehosted image link
On 5/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, Thisismyusername said:

Could we also get a better look at the Second Sister model you've been working on?

If I ever get around to working on that again I'll post some screens.

On 5/17/2020 at 2:39 PM, Omega said:

Not long ago I posted a kitbash I did of Boba Fett which was the ESB version, well I decided it was time for an upgrade. I looked through different Boba models for the best parts I could use along with adjusting textures with the help of many reference pictures to make an accurate as possible model of the ROTJ version.
spacer.png
spacer.png

Damn dude you've been busy! Makes me want to finish this now:

the-mandalorian.png

Still need to work on the helmet, but he can at least be skinned for vizla blue from the show.

krkarr, Omega and yeyo JK like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I took a break on Xizor and decided to make an attempt that I don't think anyone has done yet, so I figured what the hell I'll look into seeing what I can do. I thought it was about time someone started working on the Knights of Ren.
spacer.png

Edited by Circa
rehosted image link
Tompa9, NumberWan, OCD2 and 6 others like this
23 hours ago, Omega said:

So I took a break on Xizor and decided to make an attempt that I don't think anyone has done yet, so I figured what the hell I'll look into seeing what I can do. I thought it was about time someone started working on the Knights of Ren.
spacer.png

Wow, you're already treating them better than Disney by actually acknowledging them.

lpriefer01 likes this