Omega Skincare Workshop

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Hello everyone, thought I would post my skin work for the first time. Skinning seems to be my strong point, some may say skins are just skins but I think skins can really make a difference making a model look like a whole new model. Here I will be posting my work that I have done, if any of you like my stuff and want it for yourself just leave a comment and I'll send you a message with the file. Some stuff is ported material along with models that have been made by people on here. This is just my own personal skin collection, so don't come busting down my door if you see something that's yours that I skinned up. I will be posting pictures very soon as soon as I get good shots and cropped up. :)

Droidy365 and DarthValeria like this

Here are some of my re-skins/skin-swaps, some are head swapped thanks to some of you. I will be posting more, hope you like them and thank you for those who have helped me complete my ideas. :) 

4-LOM

4-lom.jpg

Boba Fett

shot00022.jpg

Bossk

bossk.jpg

Blackhole Stormtrooper

shadow.jpg

Suggest showing the original models and also picking envoirment where characters are bright and we can see details :) 

PierceDoughty and Omega like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are one...ugly...motherf***** for any Predator fans out there, here is a skin I did.

uglymf.jpg

Is this from that one old Predator pack released ages ago? Unless I'm thinking of another game. Great job. I'm also thinking of I.M.P.S. The Relentless when Boba Fett and a Predator fought each other over a bounty. lol I always thought Predators could fit in.

Omega likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol is that ported from or based heavily off of the mandalore the ultimate model from the upcoming kotor mod for battlefront 2?

It's kitbashed, I just so happen to come across the Mandalore The Ultimate model for BF2 and gave me an idea to put this together. The mask is actually ported from Galaxies and the rest is ported from KOTOR/TOR and with skin editing. I might try and make a more accurate one, this is the closest I can get with what I have to use so far. I do plan on kitbashing Mandalore The Indomitable next. I will try to keep up with the updates on here, I know I don't post much.

Basil Bonehead likes this

It's kitbashed, I just so happen to come across the Mandalore The Ultimate model for BF2 and gave me an idea to put this together. The mask is actually ported from Galaxies and the rest is ported from KOTOR/TOR and with skin editing. I might try and make a more accurate one, this is the closest I can get with what I have to use so far. I do plan on kitbashing Mandalore The Indomitable next. I will try to keep up with the updates on here, I know I don't post much.

More Mandalorians are always welcome. A very honorable people and an extremely reliable challenge in combat.

Omega likes this

k, i could tell the influence minus the Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's revenge mandalore mask

funnily enough i've actually contributed to that project by providing audio for that mod

also on your bossk and mcquarrie boba fett: their heads could use a bit sizing up because their heads are a little too small

also what jka mod had the kotor trandoshan head that you used for bossk or did you port it in your?

The Bossk model was a kitbash done by someone else that I skinned, the white Boba Fett was my first kitbash and I didn't know how to do everything. That's why it doesn't look the best, I have improved by a lot but don't show most of my work but will work on that like I said.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's nice to have variations of death (zombie storm)troopers than just the bloody helmet and exposed mouth. shows that the stormtroopers armor were torn and damaged in different areas when attacked during an outbreak.

makes me want a total conversion mod about project blackwing lol

Omega likes this