Luke Skywalker (TLJ "Jedi Master") flashback REQ.

Hey, folks!

First off, Happy New Year to you all and May the Force be with you, throughout 2019! What I wanna put out there, is a request for a "flashback" version of Luke, from the TLJ.. I'm referring to this particular version:

QmDaUml.jpg
(Apart from the muddy and dirty attire, obviously)

I know there's a few Luke's (post RoTJ) flying around, now.. There's @@DT85's Episode 7 Luke, a Crait Luke and a kitbashed Luke (done by @@Tompa9).. But after looking around, there's no "flashback scene" Luke, unfortunately. Ultimately, the idea is to use this to replace the base game Luke. So, if a kitbash is possible and would take less time than a full model, from scratch (but ultimately achieved the same result), I'd be more than happy and satisfied with that.

Anyway, if anyone would be interested in stepping up or obliging the request, I'd be really grateful.
Thanks!

Droidy365, Omega, Delmi and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, folks!

First off, Happy New Year to you all and May the Force be with you, throughout 2019! What I wanna put out there, is a request for a "flashback" version of Luke, from the TLJ.. I'm referring to this particular version:

QmDaUml.jpg

(Apart from the muddy and dirty attire, obviously)

I know there's a few Luke's (post RoTJ) flying around, now.. There's @@DT85's Episode 7 Luke, a Crait Luke and a kitbashed Luke (done by @@Tompa9).. But after looking around, there's no "flashback scene" Luke, unfortunately. Ultimately, the idea is to use this to replace the base game Luke. So, if a kitbash is possible and would take less time than a full model, from scratch (but ultimately achieved the same result), I'd be more than happy and satisfied with that.

Anyway, if anyone would be interested in stepping up or obliging the request, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks

I don't know what base you would like the mod to be on but it would be a fairly easy reskin except from the belt being over the tunic, I've been trying to figure that out for a little bit to make Luke from Battlefront II, Toshi or Tompa's Luke would be fairly simple to reskin into this