This frightens me.

@: I see no mentions of his trapped uninstaller anywhere.

As far as the startup menu is concerned, JKG's launcher doesn't require the base assets, nor should any other kind of start menu, unless KotF is modifying the base folder. As a -mod- (NOT an expansion pack, Tim is NOT from Raven Software by any sense of the phrase), Tim shouldn't be doing that either.

Why he didn't just make a new folder for KotF on Gamedata and then launch the game with +fs_game KotF is beyond me.

therfiles likes this

Ohhh yeah I remember the whole donation/DVD thing.

J1rGF.jpg

Again, why not?

He's lost all respect in the community, stole money from people, threw viruses on people's computers and stole people's mods and you say that posting his IP is bad? If anything, some vigilante user will flood his ISP and that will be the end of it.

What he's done is irrelevant, I'm not posting his IP publicly even if I think he's the biggest tool in the toolbox.

TwinHits likes this

Wait...he's going around JKA advertising the main KOTF website?!?

Now, that's just ASKING for a DDoS attack.

Also, a false positive is the shell of the virus, but has no code to cause any disruption to important system files. MANY programs use false positives as a way to make certain aspects of the program run properly. Some AV's detect just the shell, while others are set to actually view the code that's inside that file, and declare if the file is safe or not.

Or you fail to see one. (It's "decency" BTW)

Indecent people who are incapable of decency will not listen to decency.

I would think everyone would want to know how to prevent Tim from popping up in their servers and spamming, and I doubt @@SiLink would want to post 999999999 PMs and clog up his inbox over it. Just seems easier to me imo.

On a side note, "I AINT DOIN IT NO MATTER WHAT" is basically the same exact thing as what SiLink has been saying. You can't explain that! etc

I would think everyone would want to know how to prevent Tim from popping up in their servers and spamming, and I doubt @@SiLink would want to post 999999999 PMs and clog up his inbox over it. Just seems easier to me imo.

Yet only one person, not "999999999" have requested it so far...

Yet you still provide no reason.

Look back over our posts, I'm sure it'll add up eventually ;)

On a side note, "I AINT DOIN IT NO MATTER WHAT" is basically the same exact thing as what SiLink has been saying. You can't explain that! etc

... Wow XD

Let it go.

Ummm...ok...What's wrong with Turkish authors?

Maybe I should've included an explanation.

95% of the spam on my old email address(es) come from "people" with Turkish names, and back when I was 13, Turks were known as notorious for spreading email addresses for sexual purposes (Kind of a practical joke, if kids back then got bored, or felt like messing with someone, just give a Turk your friend's email address, and the next day: Spam!).

I thought everyone had similar internet experiences with these Osmans, but then again... It's a big world. (This is all a bit off-topic though, sorry about that)