Jedi Outcast missions for Jedi Academy

There are a couple mods out there, some more complete than others, that allow you to play the original JK2 levels (scripting and all) in JK3. With that said, there are some things you should know:

• I don't know if this applies for all versions of these mods, but most will need you to have JK2 installed, or at least have the asset files in it's base folder. Instructions for what to do with these files should be provided with the mod. Get JK2 or its files however you please, I don't care, just ensure that the files can be extracted from the game anyhow.

• Some of the animations in cutscenes will be a little wonky and some just may not work right at all, which can result in some painfully stiff-looking visuals. This may be more apparent in some mods than others.

• Some of the more unique sequences/events that happen in JK2 may not function properly if at all in JK3. Nothing game breaking, just minor inconsistencies. Hardly immersion-ruining, tbh. You should still be able to beat the game without cheating or anything.

• The Galak Mech fight at the end of the Doomgiver is, as far as I am aware, completely broken. It kind of works, but it's mainly a broken mess that is nowhere near as fun to fight and just looks stupid. There has been no perfect fix to this as far as I know.

• Rosh is not present in JK2, meaning you have no opportunities to kill him like in JK3. This may be somewhat of a turnoff, but JK2 is still a great game anyway.