Issues Importing GLM to blender

Arrow

Hey guys,

I decided I wanted to start attempting frankenstiening and I hit a snag pretty quick. I've downloaded blender as well as the JKA plug ins for my Mac, whenever I try to import a GLM i get a message saying there is no GLA file. I've watched several tutorials and still can't figure it out. I have a separate models/players/ folder in my base game that contains all the humanoid files as well as all the models. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arrow

Hey guys,

I decided I wanted to start attempting frankenstiening and I hit a snag pretty quick. I've downloaded blender as well as the JKA plug ins for my Mac, whenever I try to import a GLM i get a message saying there is no GLA file. I've watched several tutorials and still can't figure it out. I have a separate models/players/ folder in my base game that contains all the humanoid files as well as all the models. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arrow

Models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid  - this is right path. It is stuck in my memory it is quite horrifying.

Also make sure you wrote right path in blender for skeleton

Models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid  - this is right path. It is stuck in my memory it is quite horrifying.

Also make sure you wrote right path in blender for skeleton

How do I assign the path for the GLM? If I just copied from the base game shouldn't the paths already be created? I'm very confused

When you click export glm look at the bottom left options. Here are the paths that you should edit (dont remember how exacyly it looks i am in the university typing on phone)

Also check out the manual that was added in the blender plugin. It has some useful info. It is in the same pk3 / rar as plugins

When you click export glm look at the bottom left options. Here are the paths that you should edit (dont remember how exacyly it looks i am in the university typing on phone)

Also check out the manual that was added in the blender plugin. It has some useful info. It is in the same pk3 / rar as plugins

I'm trying but I still get stuck at either no GLA found or Invalid Base Path

Show me the screenshot of these options.

Did you checked manual?

I did check the manual, It essentially said I need a path if its not the exact same format as everyone else's and since I'm using a mac I think that applies

I did check the manual, It essentially said I need a path if its not the exact same format as everyone else's and since I'm using a mac I think that applies

Owwww... hmmm i dont use mac and i dont know if everything works the same as windows.

I will be back soon at home so i will try to see how things looks in my blender. I remember i had the same issues.

There is a secind method i would suggest. Import the gla skeleton first and after that try importing glm file

Did you checked manual?

Owwww... hmmm i dont use mac and i dont know if everything works the same as windows.

I will be back soon at home so i will try to see how things looks in my blender. I remember i had the same issues.

There is a secind method i would suggest. Import the gla skeleton first and after that try importing glm file

I believe I've tried this too, I'm trying to upload the screenshot I took but I can't figure it out. This experiment has been a monumental success so far lol

Did you checked manual?

I believe I've tried this too, I'm trying to upload the screenshot I took but I can't figure it out. This experiment has been a monumental success so far lol

You mean that this method is in the manual? Still strange

havkLMQ.jpg

what i have in my blender. Strange thing - i dont have anything typed in my options and model loads fine. 

I think you should check if you have everything correct - base folder/models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid.gla 

Arrow likes this

You mean that this method is in the manual? Still strange

havkLMQ.jpg

what i have in my blender. Strange thing - i dont have anything typed in my options and model loads fine. 

I think you should check if you have everything correct - base folder/models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid.gla 

Yea my settings look the same, I took everything directly from assets 1 so it should all be in the right folders, as of now I'm assuming it has something to do with being on a mac