NEED HELP

Hello there fellow Star Wars fans and JA players, I need help in finding a skin / player model mod that was on this site but now it's probably gone / deleted. I've been playing JA since 2005, and since then I've been installing JA on every single computer I had and installing mods I've saved over the years. Six months ago I had a problem with my computer which resulted in reinstalling system and deleting all files including mods I've been saving... But to get to the point - that mod was a skin / player model of original Ralph McQuarrie's design of the Starkiller, Deak Starkiller or Luke Starkiller, however he is called it's this guy =

( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DYqoIqXrUOA/TBFEq0dckbI/AAAAAAAABG0/UXYPmrp_lAA/s1600/28646_406765222759_287835847759_4111642_7845228_n.jpg )

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my English is bad... 

First off: Welcome to the forum!

This is the introduction sub-forum, so do introduce yourself! ;)

Second: The model you're looking for, or at least a model of McQuarrie's Starkiller is available on the site, search this thread. But also others in the Modding sub-forum, the WIP's section, I think there are a few other ones available.