Animations and Saber Trails

I don't know. A friend of mine sent this skin long time ago. Unfortunately I dont remember who and so I don't have a link. You can find it in kotf 2.1 mod. 

About the topic though.. I wouldn't like to replace kata. I will if there is no other way but perhaps someone knows a better way to do it?

Can you send me this model ? I dont want to download whole kotf modification - it is too huge and i have space problems on my computer

Omega likes this

Definitely code related.

Hmm but i think this is coded to work only for animatons with the names and it is coded for animations that deals damage only. 

The lightsaber hit in default game - the damage is possible only if player hit attack. With g_sabermorerealistic - this makes lightsaber always harmful meaning that you can kill enemy with just running at him

Well that's strange because the same thing happens when I use the script to play attack animations (which normally have the trail effect). So one could think that saber trail effect can only be achieved by attacking or performing kata etc.. However there are some animations in JKA cinematic cutscenes when saber trails actually appear. These cutscenes use animations only. Nothing else.

However I plan to make a cutscene and unfortunately I can't keep it that way. I need to run the animation by a script and in such case saber trails disappear. But as I stated before there are JKA cinematics with saber trails. I realize that those specific animations are coded somewhere. Does anyone know where in the code could it be? Or where should I start looking?

However I plan to make a cutscene and unfortunately I can't keep it that way. I need to run the animation by a script and in such case saber trails disappear. But as I stated before there are JKA cinematics with saber trails. I realize that those specific animations are coded somewhere. Does anyone know where in the code could it be? Or where should I start looking?

Like @@minilogoguy18 told - it is coding thingy. The trails shows up for saber only when lightsaber blade is actually able to deal damage. 

I reckon your team have a coder? I 100% sure it is in w_saber file or something.