Free Camera/Cinematic Camera

Is there a mod or tool that allows for a free camera at all? Sort of like a spectator mode to just look around a map or a scene for things like screenshots. I'm aware of the camera commands that let you 'detach' the camera from the player but all it does is leave the camera in one place while you move the player and that's not really what I'm looking for.

Thanks 

Is there a mod or tool that allows for a free camera at all? Sort of like a spectator mode to just look around a map or a scene for things like screenshots. I'm aware of the camera commands that let you 'detach' the camera from the player but all it does is leave the camera in one place while you move the player and that's not really what I'm looking for.

Thanks

You could use therfiles camera menu mod to turn your playermodel invisible and then pair that with noclip to get a free flying camera.

Or... You spawn in an vehicle (speeder bike for example), use a lightsaber, turn it of and mount the vehicle. Then you left the vehicle again and the lightsaber is now gone (it's a glitch maybe). Now you are able to use ego perspective. And then, just noclip and you have a free camera.

Or... You spawn in an vehicle (speeder bike for example), use a lightsaber, turn it of and mount the vehicle. Then you left the vehicle again and the lightsaber is now gone (it's a glitch maybe). Now you are able to use ego perspective. And then, just noclip and you have a free camera.

Or you just use cg_drawGun 0 to reliably hide your equipped gun from the view.