Star Wars: The New Republic Anthology (Fan-Film)

vimeo.com/137925493

After being trapped for 30 years in the Great Pit of Carkoon, infamous bounty hunter Boba Fett makes a death defying escape and finds himself fighting alongside the Rebellion to establish a New Republic.

Director: Eric Demeusy
Producer: Demeusy Pictures
Writers: Eric Demeusy, Jason Mitcheltree
Director of Photography: Jason Mitcheltree
Assistant Camera: Melissa Kohler
Jib Operator: Jose Diaz-Oldenburg
Visual Effects: Eric Demeusy
Compositor: Evan Langley
Special Thanks: Skyward VFX

From Seeing the name of the topic.
Goddamn Mojang ... made simple "stupid" thing .. that worked very well. I dont know what the hell they are doing in Disney... Mojang gave two options on their website to choose what people want them to work on first for the next update of the game. 

When episode 7 came out i was optimistic. I liked the movie and i was thinking that they are going right way (i dont want to talk about last jedi because i liked this film a lot ... but it is not my point). 

What my point is fans are not getting what they want .. like completely. When Rogue one was fresh idea (i didnt like this movie) the Solo movie was.. nobody's intrest. Nobody wanted this movie. Why people from Disney are not looking at the most liked comments or just on youtube to see what people want... And on their website via facebook, twitter whatever - give two images of Boba Fett and Obi Wan - there. Choose what YOU WANT FIRST. Giving later the information what movie they will make first and what will be second one on the way.. 

Even if Mandalorian seems like cool concept after not listening to fans to make Obi or Boba movie ... canceling the 1313 game (which was about Boba btw) and making Solo movie which nobody wanted... Aaaaaand with "fantastic" Battlefront II that after NEARLY AFTER A YEAR Have TWO new characters and new content (a little) ..... I dont fucking know what they are doing with Star Wars Franchise. EA is EA... But this is also Disney fault. They are not doing what this franchise deserves....

[Gaming is coming to shit too... my biggest dissapointments are how they made Team Fortress 2 now.. that Epic Games is focusing on the Fortnite - Unreal Tournament 2017 is stopped.. and i think they will never come back to it... And my god ... DIABLO IMMOR..... 

Star Wars is getting less attention with true vision and passion... which is sad as hell. Battlefront 1 n 2 classic , Kotor 1 n 2 AND JEDI KNIGHT GAMES.... 
-Jedi Outcast - 2002
-Jedi Academy - 2003
-Kotor 1 - 2003 - SAME YEAR... I MEAN COME ON...
-Kotor 2 - 2004 - 2005
-Battlefront 1 Classic - 2004 
-Battlefront 2 Classic - 2005
-Republic Commando - 2005

2000-2007 were .. one the best times for gaming . For Star Wars i think 2003 - 2005. 

...not to mention other older Star Wars games as well....

And later what? You tell me that Battlefront made by DICE is even near to these legends? No...... NOT ...... even.. ...close.....]

Ok.....back to the topic...
I dont want to know what will happen after episode 9... But pls GOD to not see  them make remakes or something ....  
And anyway - i want to make a topic on the forum - how i would create new Battlefront game.

Jeff and TheWhitePhoenix like this
  • Lancelot changed the title to Star Wars: The New Republic Anthology (Fan-Film)