Unweighted vertex found??!?!

Go to solution Solved by ooeJack,

So I've been converting some models from JA to JO and came across this one model that's giving me a headache: Desann <_<

I've been trying to convert this version of him.

I'm converting characters in Blender, as I've found out it's possible with this method, which we've solved in my previous thread.

Successfully converted Luke, Kyle, Lando, so far, but the (not so) mighty Lord Desann is giving an error. Now I know what a vertex is, I've experience with SolidWorks, SolidEdge, AutoCAD, CREO and such... but I have no idea why is this model giving me this specific error? :huh:

So to get to the point, when I follow this tutorial to the end, it won't allow me to save the new model.glm, cuz it says: "Could not load surface 'l_hand' (LOD 0) from Blender. Could not load a vertex. Unweighted vertex found!"

Can anybody help me with this?

• Solution

Hiya RobiWanKenObi.

It seems like you've got a vertex that is unweighted to the skeleton. You should be able to find the problem vertex/vertices by going into pose mode, selecting the most parent bone which should be the hips, and moving it. The vertex that is not weighted should stay in place while everything else moves.

Good luck!

ooeJack

RobiWanKen0bi and Noodle like this