Request: {Server Tracker}-{IMG Format}

Greetings to the JKhub modders community,

After the recent events of the DDOs attacks, a valuable and useful way to avoid what was described in the featured post is to change your server IP and in turn, it will no longer be in Gametracker Serverlist.

So, what to replace that server tracker with?

Most, if not all server trackers out there provide with an HTML format. The Republic Galaxy forum does not support HTML in the forum description so due to the lack of knowledge around that subject most people have, including myself, I could not find a way to replace the blank I left when we removed our server from the Gametracker.

Eventually, the point of this post is to request a server tracker that will work normally but grant you IMG format to copy paste into the necessary spaces.

Sincerely,

HaVoC

Fixed as per msn since you're hosted with JKHub. For those wondering: their forum was using phpBB, with the server tracker being in a forum section's description, which only accepts bbcode. Created a bbcode for them that outputs the japlus server tracker's HTML.

Caelum, could you add the code for that bbcode here so that myself and others can add it to their forums? Thanks :)