Toshi's 3D Art

Loved Toshi's work. I loved when he would post new stuff over at the Void. Good times.

IIRC, he quit JKA modding to make mods for newer games and push his limits in modeling and texture art. Looks like he did just that. Those models on that page look epic.

DT85 and the_raven like this

What is the void?

The Void was HapSlash's personal community that ended up growing to be pretty successful. I spent more time on that forum than FileFront because the staff were a lot more friendly and not power hungry. It was a lot like what JKHub is now, but only a forum. It had modding sections for the JK series as well as other games. But also had a bunch of other forums for other topics. It was a great community. Hapslash himself wasn't really all that active on it, but tons of other great modders were there. I miss it. I think it's still up, although it looks completely different now since the forum host has changed management.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hapslashsvoid/index.php

Actually it looks pretty shitty now. But it's been dead for a few years now, so not really a big deal. At least all the threads are still there.