Eternal Home map by HiddenSpy

(make sure sound is on, to hear ambient music of this video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBfDFsU54w

Halloween is coming up and this map came to mind.  Eternal Home (of the dead) - It's one of the few maps I've never completed and I've only shown a few people. 

Upon finishing Siren's Enclave (seen here: https://jkhub.org/files/file/656-sirens-enclave/ )  I wanted to do it's counterpart.  Something dark and gloomy which was full of surprises, scary things, and just an overall fright zone.  I intended on doing all kinds of traps, endless catacombs that would get you lost and confused, and really creepy places that would make you shiver.  There was a part of the map not seen here that was completed as well.  Unfortunately, I never completed this map, but above you can see a video of about 10% of what I wanted to do.  Most of the map was going to be underground and I had a tiny bit of that done (more not seen in video was done), and the main spawn and dueling area would be up top.

I thought I would post this to get people in the Halloween spirit (one of my favorite holidays), and I suppose to see what people think.  Keep in mind, it's not even near complete, and has glitches, but...  What do you think?  Does it seem scary at all?  Feel free to be honest.

:sun:

This reminds me of ffa_conundrum from DKS. I have this level for JK2, with readme if anyone wants it

Used to download stuff I couldn't get from anywhere else from DKS when they were still around. I'd like ffa_conundrum and speaking of DKS, do you have anything else from their now lost trove of JKA/JK2 treasures?

This reminds me of ffa_conundrum from DKS. I have this level for JK2, with readme if anyone wants it

Who cares what anyone wants? Upload it here, because you never know when your computer might die, and with it, the mods that can't be found anywhere else! ;):shrug:

Speaking of Halloween: @@Circa, will there be a contest?

RAILBACK likes this

Who cares what anyone wants? Upload it here, because you never know when your computer might die, and with it, the mods that can't be found anywhere else! ;):shrug:

Speaking of Halloween: @@Circa, will there be a contest?

We considered it, but many of us have been busy lately, so it’s probably too late in the month to start it now. :(
  • 2 years later...