New Experience in JEDI ACADEMY

Hey guys....

I was shocked just now.

I've got few mods for Jedi Academy....mostly "eye candy" mods....except red color lightsaber called Sekizen...

Also I've got few cheats BINDed (drop lightsaber/pickup)...

(At the beggining of the level, I drop lightsaber than pick it up and than I can pick them up all the way.....even throw staffs).

Whatever!

I've been on Taspir I and at the very end (bridge with Reborn Master)...Reborn HAD A LIGHSABER from DESANN from JK2.

You know that one? LONGER saber...with that strange hilt with daggers at the end...

Anyone noticed that ever???

Smoo likes this

Yeah, man, Reborn Masters have Desann lightsaber hilts (I think it's called Retribution? :huh:). I'm just not sure if the blade and saber styles are the same, because there seem to be two entries for Desann's hilt in the game files - one using the regular saber blade, the other using Desann's (wider, longer, more powerful).

As a side note: I never really got to experience the saber drop/ pick-up commands. :(

Killjoy likes this

Yeah, man, Reborn Masters have Desann lightsaber hilts (I think it's called Retribution? :huh:). I'm just not sure if the blade and saber styles are the same, because there seem to be two entries for Desann's hilt in the game files - one using the regular saber blade, the other using Desann's (wider, longer, more powerful).

As a side note: I never really got to experience the saber drop/ pick-up commands. :(

Well, my autocfg file look like this:

helpusobi 1

seta r_customwidth 1600

seta r_customheight 900

seta r_mode -1

seta g_subtitles 1

seta g_sabermorerealistic 2

seta g_dismemberment 3

seta g_dismemberprobabilities 40

seta broadsword 1

G_saberpickuppabledroppedsabers 1

dropsaber

This one is from "jaconfig.cfg":

bind F5 "G_saberpickuppabledroppedsabers 1; dropsaber"

On every level start, first I drop saber (F5 key), than pick it up with simple "use key" ®.

After Vjun, I really have no need to "build" new lightsaber, just continue with single one.

I've got three styles with single and I can also pick any saber, making myself dual or staff.

Believe me, it changes everything.

If u want, I can't put mods I'm using and settings on MediaFire so you can try for yourself.

There is some mod inside called

BGMod (Better Graphics),

stormtroopers are so precise,

Julianos texture overhaul for Reborn and Disciples,

new hood...just few stuff I like.

I don'w even know if any of them could be found online.

I've got them few years I think...

the_raven likes this

Do you want to say dark rage? Yes, it makes you immortal and I've seen NPCs who use it defensively to survive falls over bottomless cliffs.

Yeah, I used to think it just boosted up your dmg and resistances.

• 2 weeks later...