Site Down?

BathySalts

My VPS is dead and life has assimilated me. I don't have the spare time to work on the new site just yet so no ETA (I don't have a fixed address atm)

I'm happy for people to mirror/share whatever content there is for the time being. I will try produce a recent build for windows+linux and chuck it on my Dropbox soon.

Eventually there will be a brand spanking new site based on Sentra's design. It's about halfway done.

2BN350 and Smoo like this
  • 1 month later...

My VPS is dead and life has assimilated me. I don't have the spare time to work on the new site just yet so no ETA (I don't have a fixed address atm)

I'm happy for people to mirror/share whatever content there is for the time being. I will try produce a recent build for windows+linux and chuck it on my Dropbox soon.

Eventually there will be a brand spanking new site based on Sentra's design. It's about halfway done.

I have a VPS for hosting a mirror and I could try to contribute to the project. Back then I added some emotes to JA++, could try adding some more stuff or bugfix.

Least I could do is to keep mirroring the latest contents of the website including download links. Do you still have them by any chance? I remember they were dropbox links but I lost most of it.

PS: @@Caelum I had another account named @@ineedblood but tbh I forgot the e-mail that I used, any chances of getting a hint so I can reset my old account? Also thinking on updating the clanmap

Smoo likes this

I have a VPS for hosting a mirror and I could try to contribute to the project. Back then I added some emotes to JA++, could try adding some more stuff or bugfix.

Least I could do is to keep mirroring the latest contents of the website including download links. Do you still have them by any chance? I remember they were dropbox links but I lost most of it.

PS: @@Caelum I had another account named @@ineedblood but tbh I forgot the e-mail that I used, any chances of getting a hint so I can reset my old account? Also thinking on updating the clanmap

Managed to recover my account, @@dark should be me

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/1/2018 at 1:21 AM, Raz0r said:

Posted October 1, 2018

spacer.png

Why don't you just set up a release on the GitHub page for japp and link it here. That would probably help anyone searching it on Google especially. ? 

Smoo likes this
  • 9 months later...