MCS Project [UE4]

Way too much pointless swinging and jumping, but this looks promising as phuck!

What about the Force? Are there any Force powers beside jump yet?

There will be force powers - in the future.  Right now, we are still working on different game modes, maps, character customization, and adding yellow/medium style to the melee system.  The team is very small, but we are chugging along.  We should release a new version pretty soon.

More info on the project's discord: https://discord.gg/ZR5F4x

Dzon, Smoo, the_raven and 2 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

fakenews, you did too drop linux support, theres demand for linux support and opensource, so go backout with those lies

I mean he has somewhat of a point since the repo was moved to a private repo on bitbucket and you have email them to request access: (mcsgitproject@gmail.com) not exactly my definition of open, but that doesn't mean they dropped linux support or that anyone can't still request access.  Source: https://github.com/ClydeFrog68/MCS  Not sure why they aren't just using Github, but whatever.

JKG Developer

futuza, im guessin you havent heard, but moneysoft bought github, lol. there was a mass exodus of devs that went to gitlab, sourceforge and the like, lol.

and last i seen, they havent made any linux updates since 0.0.3, lol. and that access request only appears to be for contributions, therefore proprietary code, closed source, no linux support, thy maul of truth hath droppeth, and im backquiet, kek

futuza, im guessin you havent heard, but moneysoft bought github, lol. there was a mass exodus of devs that went to gitlab, sourceforge and the like, lol.

and last i seen, they havent made any linux updates since 0.0.3, lol. and that access request only appears to be for contributions, therefore proprietary code, closed source, no linux support, thy maul of truth hath droppeth, and im backquiet, kek

Yes, I know and the devs that are doing so are just giving into fear mongering - Microsoft isn't doing anything significantly different with Github - hence the not really sure why part.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with you dr backquiet.  But like he said earlier there's no request for linux updates (other than you) so they aren't working on that part since its a minor feature that's less important than others.  Putting linux support on the back burner isn't the same as no linux support at all.

JKG Developer