The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Daedric Armor

This mod is moddable. Literally. You can use actual Skyrim texture mods to give it a new skin:

P29QiuY.jpg

I just replaced the textures from this Skyrim mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15492?tab=files

So you can actually replace the textures from any retexture mod to have it in Jedi Academy. Same should go for weapons too.

Some other examples:

jJp9bTY.jpg

BLL6Iv5.jpg

This is amazing, you have done absolutely stunning work today, my friend.

No greatsword though?

All the remaining weapons are planned, minus the bow & arrow. I'm just waiting for @@The Punisher to get back to me so I can make the red and blue skins for each weapon and make the appropriate sab/npc/shader files.

A bow would look weird. But a crossbow...

Daedric Crossbow: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22113

Think about it.

Only doing weapons from the actual game. Besides, that particular crossbow isn't your average bowcaster. If you look at the images it seems to use custom animations. Just like the regular bow & arrow, it wouldn't work well in-game without new animations. Don't think I haven't thought about it though - I have it's just it needs to look good in-game and it just wouldn't, plain and simple.

Only doing weapons from the actual game. Besides, that particular crossbow isn't your average bowcaster. If you look at the images it seems to use custom animations. Just like the regular bow & arrow, it wouldn't work well in-game without new animations. Don't think I haven't thought about it though - I have it's just it needs to look good in-game and it just wouldn't, plain and simple.

You could simply replace the bowcaster with that crossbow, though. Wouldn't even require new animations if you do it properly

You could simply replace the bowcaster with that crossbow, though. Wouldn't even require new animations if you do it properly

Making it fire those pegs/bolts through the bow wouldn't be easy. It wouldn't look right seeing a ball of energy appear from it. Having said that, I'm not against anyone else trying it.

Making it fire those pegs/bolts through the bow wouldn't be easy. It wouldn't look right seeing a ball of energy appear from it. Having said that, I'm not against anyone else trying it.

huh, why should it be?

I've done this in the past for a crossbow type weapon.

Lemme see if I still have it.

EDIT: It seems I don't have that one anymore, I'll see if I can find the time to wip something up.

Daedra likes this

This is looking great, were the model pieces optimized at all?

The playermodel itself was all in one piece, and the polys/verts/tris were quite low to begin with, so it didn't need much optimizing I think, though LODs were added. The axe, same as the playermodel, low verts/polys/tris etc. The shield, I'm not sure if The Punisher had to tweak it a little.

why did you name yourself daedric instead of daedra?

Because I was going to be Daedric Prince. I felt that was too long and forgot to put it to Daedra. Solved now!

Actually, 'daedra' is the plural form of 'daedroth'. Daedroth is both the singular form for the creatures known collectively as the Daedra (big and small, divine and beast-like), and for the crocodile-like daedra creature.

Daedric is an adjective, denoting something as being related to the Daedra.

So 'Daedric' or 'Daedroth' is what you wanna go for, not-Kylo-Ren, at least, if you're not using something like 'prince' at the end.

Actually, 'daedra' is the plural form of 'daedroth'. Daedroth is both the singular form for the creatures known collectively as the Daedra (big and small, divine and beast-like), and for the crocodile-like daedra creature.

Daedric is an adjective, denoting something as being related to the Daedra.

So 'Daedric' or 'Daedroth' is what you wanna go for, not-Kylo-Ren, at least, if you're not using something like 'prince' at the end.

I kinda prefer Daedra anyway.

@@Daedra

here's a quick example of a bolt shot effect, I still need to fix that NPC hit issue. But I don't really have the time to do that this weekend.

here's the file

Genius! Thank you for that. It'll take a while to get the crossbow in-game. I'll get to work with my partner on that, but these files are super helpful. No rush on the NPC hit fix either, but I probably will need it whenever you do it. :D