The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Daedric Armor

I want to personally thank The Punisher for doing most of the work on this. He's an amazing modder, and deserves 99.9% of the credit for this. I only deserve 0.1% for adding/altering files and names. Credit to Bethesda/friziones for the original model. Major credit to Rooxon for helping out too!

What this includes:

- Bot support

- NPC support

Credit to Droidy365 for creating a soundpack (could not have done a better job myself, great soundpack here) and some weapon sounds which I have checked and adjusted & also fixed weapon sounds in the .sab file.

See this post for a cool feature:

https://jkhub.org/topic/10870-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-daedric-armor/?p=149938

Download:

https://jkhub.org/topic/10870-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-daedric-armor/page-4?do=findComment&comment=151573

Skyrim Crosshair Mod:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/3500-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-crosshair/

Interesting how you split the credits for a ported model between you two without even so much as a mention of the original creators of this model.

I don't know if you ended up paying him to port this @, but I'd advise you to be more careful with this in the future.

If you payed him for this service you essentially paid someone to commit a form of copyright fraud, which may or may not be the wrong term for this. This certainly crosses the borders of the "porting grey area" and definitely breaks out of the usual "fair-use" scenario.

Be careful with this stuff, for your own and the well being of jkhub.

ChalklYne and Akkarin like this

Interesting how you split the credits for a ported model between you two without even so much as a mention of the original creators of this model.

I don't know if you ended up paying him to port this @, but I'd advise you to be more careful with this in the future.

If you payed him for this service you essentially paid someone to commit a form of copyright fraud, which may or may not be the wrong term for this. This certainly crosses the borders of the "porting grey area" and definitely breaks out of the usual "fair-use" scenario.

Be careful with this stuff, for your own and the well being of jkhub.

I never paid for this, The Punisher helped me for free, and he can vouch for this. I also forgot about updating the OP since I've been working on getting all the files together for an update to the mod, so I've added the extra credits I was meaning to add before.

Edit: updated the OP with a new download to an updated version with model fixes.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

What always bothered me about the 'Daedric' armour and weapons is that while technically it is Daedric, it's actually Dremora/ Dremoric, because there are other sentient Daedric races that have their own sets of weapons and armours (think Knights of Order, or the Golden Saints, or Dark Seducers, or even the Aurorans), but everyone always ignores them.

But it's cool someone actually made this.

@ How do you forced JKA to accept models with so much polygon complexity without the "shader_max_indexes_hit" mesh "have more of 1000 vertexes error"  and "run out of trasform space of ghouls2 adjust mini heap size?" these errors are my nightamares every time i work on a HD model! >.<

@ How do you forced JKA to accept models with so much polygon complexity without the "shader_max_indexes_hit" mesh "have more of 1000 vertexes error"  and "run out of trasform space of ghouls2 adjust mini heap size?" these errors are my nightamares every time i work on a HD model! >.<

The Punisher optimized the model, so he knows how to do that if you were to contact him. Though I'm not sure if the verts/polys of the model were quite low to begin with.

Other than that, the model works just fine in OpenJK.

Finally, this map makes sense! :D

I know! Fun fact: I actually only knew about this map because of a youtube video. That super popular Kylo Ren mod I released got a lot of attention, and some guy decided it was a good idea to fight Kylo Ren in that map along with a ton of Stormtroopers. So I influenced someone to influence me. Influenception! A fun video, and a great map too honestly.

Forever-Alone-Transparent-PNG-Image.png

the_raven likes this

I'm talking about high-poly big tiddy jedi/sith ladies

Ah, so I understood you correctly, more or less. Back in the day there were several of these, though they weren't exactly high-poly or big tiddy. Not all of them at least.

There was a species of Sith reskinned jedi_hf with gray skin, red eyes, and skimpy clothing. There was another species of female human called Mistress Ivy, or something like that: basically a dominatrix species with several hair styles and dominatrix outfit variations - this one was of higher poly than the vanilla models, but was still kinda wonky.

If I haven't thrown out my old cd where I save a bunch of mods, I might just upload 'em here, for posterity, since not all of them can be found anywhere anymore (not just those lewd mods, I think I only had like one or two saved). I did upload them to my dropbox back in the day, some of you's actually saved a bunch from there, as I recall.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Ah, so I understood you correctly, more or less. Back in the day there were several of these, though they weren't exactly high-poly or big tiddy. Not all of them at least.

There was a species of Sith reskinned jedi_hf with gray skin, red eyes, and skimpy clothing. There was another species of female human called Mistress Ivy, or something like that: basically a dominatrix species with several hair styles and dominatrix outfit variations - this one was of higher poly than the vanilla models, but was still kinda wonky.

If I haven't thrown out my old cd where I save a bunch of mods, I might just upload 'em here, for posterity, since not all of them can be found anywhere anymore (not just those lewd mods, I think I only had like one or two saved). I did upload them to my dropbox back in the day, some of you's actually saved a bunch from there, as I recall.

I haven't. You got a link to your dropbox?